Reaction score
    A few ideas, Dear Starmade Creator Scheme Sir and Dev.

Please computer wedges, and decoration animated computers please as things can get cramped in small vehicles and i think all will find it just a tad more awsome looking

Is this game working towards having to wear your helmet and supply yourself with oxygen?? ,,
    Idea,, we be needing a number of plants on board :) and having some type of ventilation block arrangement (eg silver ingot vent block) and mesh build in chamber only ventilation block can leave chamber) mesh connected to plants or just above plants blocks to collect oxygen for use to go to and from tank blocks using pump block or you build gas tank which would be same as plant gas generating room XD and its area calculated as gas, and pump waste gas into space where it would just vanish ,, is the game going to have toxic atmospheres on planets, (invisible gas blocks slightly colourd)

Pretty please can we just simply C-V from display modual to batteries/capasitor/thrusters and have a speed block that detects your speed so if your would like to point your ship at a planet and fly it there via seat wedge and push pulse modual and clock like i do XD you get to see your speed so not forced into the core :) .

Please make the core dead altogether not even having power or thrust.. and so that when you get into the core or go back to it whilst rolling it doesnt snap to a position and messup the feeling of the game and instead allow the user to rotate and move freely using thrusters positioned to direction of motion and from center of mass from the ship and using inner ship buttons or logic,, role left/right/yaw left/right /pitch left/right.

Use of the npc block but only as admin and in build mode so we can place npc down whilst we are in a build mode say building a base that is not ours you could move the npc where ever and give then friendly or enemy.

Please can we have 5 different colourd plex doors with a keycard ( interactable with door like gun must be equipped) so cannot just r button on the door preventing people from just going into your storeage rooms unless they have access, also giving rise to people being able to build complex buildings and making mission where they have to collect something, rocket launcher weapons, enemy life detector etc XD,

I know there are others who have asked about some sort of sound block so i take no credit for the idea,

I just thought to ask if there is any up date about having some sort of sound computer in which you can link up to logic and thrusters etc,, to activate say a simple mp3 file so that you can go and select your own sound effects,
    like say a engine sounds from g mod or any game you like, put that in the Starmade Soundblock file ;) and in game walk up to said sound computer pres R and then pick or enter the name of the mp3 sound of your choosing and then link it up to said (thruster) block and visa versa,,
    so you activate the thrusters/ effect moduals/guns/rocket/lasers or your shields get hit it activates the sound blocks, and the more you have the louder the sound,
    and could you get other blocks to muffle the sound like for if it was a contained rumbling effects for built engine blocks ect,, so if there are blocks in the way then the sound creeps through or along the blocks getting quieter,like light traces but wit sound so some can go through vents, if there are any open faces from the box the sound floods out.

so 1 behind each thruster, weapons, rail rotators and rail blocks, doors and everywhere there should be sound should do the trick and bring that bit of the game alive ;) ,, imma firing my laser XD ,

i mean sound is seriously one of the things that makes a game and gives it its immersiveness and if a game has no sound or very little then its a bit difficult to enjoy,, i love this game and it has absolutely lost me in it but without sound it is ,,,,,,,,,, and there is no life, immaginational engines are just rotating, rails pistons are just moving and all is amazing but dead silent n flashing, i would like to go and find some sound effects and put them into a file for easy adding to the game, mining is still silent for the character but wouldnt need to be for the salvage cannons with a few sound blocks by your mining laser to activate rumble sounds when mining and laser beam sounds from starwars when firing etc, there would be nearly unlimited sounds then. here soundy sound where are you :)
    Amazing game one im never leaving haha love it haha and as always have fun fighting the shop keep or pirates XD

If i have mentiond something here that anyone else has already then i do apologize.