A few Ideas that would (imo) make starmade perfect.

Reaction score
    I just have a few ideas that would be great (IMO) for Starmade.

1) Add more NPC's, example would be for pirates (would boost RP) have then wander around their stations and get out of their ships when they take to much dmg.
    2)A second smaller build block set so building smaller ships with more detail and realistic size and give bigger ships more detail.
    3)The AI block to have more commands (like for drones to patrol or scout a sector then give a report)
    4)More colors for blocks maybe some camo and different light shapes.
    5)I know the universe for starmade is already big but i would like to see a slip stream type worm hole thet puts you in a whole other galaxy.

This ones goes with #1 maybe have the pirates build (npc build not players) a base on a planet and have them move in fleets ect ect looking for others to attack. Also the trade guild should do the same thing.

Its late and im sorry for my spelling :) I think these things would give a huge boost to the game. I love this game and just want to help it grow!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. http://starmadedock.net/threads/starmade-development-direction.21615/
    2. This has already been rejected due to performance issues.
    3. Iirc, this sort of thing is planned for NPCs, not BobbyAI.
    4. Dark Grey and Teal were recently added. We may get more colors in the future. Additional light shapes would be nice. A dome light seems to be the favorite request here.
    5. Worm holes already exists. Not sure if they can get you to another galaxy, tho. Last I heard you had to go the long way.

Reaction score
    Thank you for the reply. I guess i should have found that first and gave it a good read, but sadly when you work 16 hours a day and come home to look at things your mind dont work so well....lol. The wormhole thing i was meaning something like a portal or something that will throw you into another galaxy like the one you spawn in but thats ok i figured out how to make the galaxy bigger :). Any ways thank you for the reply.