A couple of suggestions for the site (Not game-related)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    OK, first and foremost, I may sound quite ignorant when writing this, and I apologize if I come off that way.

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I guess this will do. I just have a couple of suggestions for changes to the site, if that's quite alright.

1. Please, please, PLEASE replace the chat widget with something like IRC. It's inconvient, in the way, and just plain inefficient. IRC is the best web chat application I know of, and I seriously recommend it.
    2. Not so much a suggestion than a request for a slight change, but it can be somewhat annoying to see that little subject line simply copy what the user posts in the body field. I'm not sure what sort of forum software the site uses, so I'm not sure if changing it is an option, but it would be nice to be looked into.

Again, I'm truly sorry if these came off as ignorant or arrogant. Thank you for reading.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wasn\'t referring to IRC as a protocol, I was referring to it as a web module, as in the difference between SMS and a text messaging app.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hijacking the thread to ask for a few things myself, in regards to forum:

- With the growth of community, we\'d really use some sort of report button for every post.
    - Do something about Features/Suggestions section. Right now both of them are being used as a dump zone for ideas. I am pretty certain that aside from general chaos, it makes both players and developers miss lots of the requests. Even categorization (game world, mechanics, blocks/modules, whathaveyou) of ideas would make the whole thing more neat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    By all means, go ahead and ask. Those are great ideas. I agree the forums do need a little more categorization.

In addition, there needs to be more authority for the chat. There are way too many advertisements for servers, people asking for servers, and people asking how to fix a technical problem for just the one or two mods to handle.