A Couple of Ideas that can help Faction homes be safer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1st. Making a Docking laser, this will take the docking from the core, that we can build from and allow us to place it, thus allowing Large ships to keep dock easly, without hitting there docking lasers limit.

2nd. Turrets powered by planet/bases power, with shared shields. This will allow people to build proper defences, but also able to protect against the Larger ships from the Energy boost, instead of the small amount that most turrets can hold.

3rd. Rocket turrets will allow a hard hitting safey measure, without having to have 50 cannon to do the same amount of damage

4th. Tracking,a ability to locate any ship of your faction incase of discontection or pressing the wrong button at top speed, it will take the faction consept to track your friends ships without having a issue of losing a ship.

5th. Larger docking arrays, I've noticed that docking to a small 1 block is rather hard why not have a way docking cores can be connected together if touching allowing for a larger target.

These are all the Idea I've had after today monitoring my Groups server, please give feed back, and possible improvements to my idea, but lastly please no flaming.

TDude

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That also really should apply to turrets on ships, and it\'s probably good to know that missile turrets dont work. Thanks, time to remove 21 of my 42 turrets on my flagship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The devs might change that, and if they dont, it would still be nice to have better turrets to defend parked (not docked) ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes Faction homes are undamageable, but I\'ve found out peopole will still attack them, and if your don\'t get far in a ship they will either kill you or just messing with you until you log. Thus making it were Wanting better Turrent\'s and Easier way to quickly dock a Ship will be needed. Same with the tracking ability so your own ships, and friends ships can be located and docked safely, and With a Factions made Space Stations, better defences will be needed. I would also add Repair Turrets so that any damage to a ship after docked is Repaired by a automated system of AI repair turrets

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    You can make doors big enough to fly through, and hangars large enough to house your ship. If it really is too big, then it will be able to ignore Pirate waves anyway.

If you use the faction block, your station is invulnerable and only faction member can open plexdoors

Fill the hangar opening with plexdoors. All ships have a docking laser, which opens/closes plexdoors when you shoot them.

remember to park in the Garage ;)