A Call To Arms! No Politics!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Calling all Pilots, Pirates, and PvP-ers!
    I am Tomatart from the server StarBits. I challange everyone and anyone to join this server and battle in the War of All Ages! Bring everything you've got! We want a challange! My faction has spent the last 6 months building our fleets and preparing for battle! Now I call on you! The players of the universe to face against us if you dare! But i warn you, defeating us will be no easy task. So join, if you think you have what it takes.

I salute you, my fellow players and may your ships be strong, your crew be loyal, and you battles be memorable.

stars.bitminery.com

I await your arrival...

Reactions: Erth Paradine

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    spocklin That title was edited more recently than the comments above. It's the admins trying to pull a fast one.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Aesthetics Tomatart is not an admin XD
    Well he's part of the Starbits team in some way. Either way, he's trying to pull a fast one by editing the title of this thread to include no politics only after the comments above were made. Tomatart_B, if you want no politics, you shall get no politics from the time you edited the title and thereafter.

Reaction score
    Although he's an imperial admiral in my faction...which has zero admin or staff power XD

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    ... Again?
    You haven't figured out that trying to assault each other over an internet forum about space legos sounds a wee bit silly? Ooooookay then.

Locking thread and performing clean-up of off topic replies.
    [doublepost=1477239661,1477238492][/doublepost]Alrighty, fall leaves are all off the yard now. Please continue, and remember to be nice with your toys.