Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well now, I would like to congratulate NFD on destroying a new start-up faction :D

I would also like to congratulate them on attacking a large amount of undocked ships then claiming victory, just like a normal NFD member would do.

I wonder what would happen if those ships were manned...... Well, NFD would hide now, wouldn't they.

Seems like to deal with this NFD ego problem, I might just accidentally give him 70 turrets so he can continue having fun without dealing with Debrisian flying bullshit.

PS: There is a difference between a battle, and a fun killing offline attack.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And I thought we Vaygr and Odium Pact were bad, at least we give the other players a fighting chance to get in his ship to fight us. LOL

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    And I thought we Vaygr and Odium Pact were bad, at least we give the other players a fighting chance to get in his ship to fight us. LOL
    Well now, lets wait until they say something like "Just like Odium say, war isn't fair".

Oh boy, we will have good fun with them :D

But now, we finally got debris' word on we do not need to play fair. I will save the comment in a png file so when we do win, we do not need to deal with whine.[DOUBLEPOST=1417418231,1417416687][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What did you expect? You wanted peace? No... you wanted chaos. Share and enjoy.
    Might I suggest you start up a private battlemode server? And get video recordings of it for crissakes we could use more combat video out there.
    I have seen other groups of raiders attack a faction with one member. Or even grief a factionless newbie at spawn. This is the reputation you take on, the mantle you wear. If you can't stand the heat get out of the oven. And I'm certain at this point the thread is WAY off topic. This is supposed to be a recruitment thread. Might be best if anyone who posts from this point on is either joining the group or offering assistance/peace/rivalry.
    Hmm, be more biased please mate.

I am watching :D

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The y got shot at my hb and that was my whole fleet.

you called me a whiner. your destroyed my fleet because a mob ship i spawned in attacked you.
    http://imgur.com/SskcFmj
    Sorry to interrupt but what you are saying doesnt make sense with the picture you linked.
    It was clearly not a "mob" that attacked NFD, it was you who did it otherwise your name wouldnt be there.
    Correct me if Im wrong.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    they destroyed my feet because a isanth zero dented their shit
    Im sorrry about your feet, the NFD shit must have been really terrible.
    I do not know what happened exactly but whenever you shot or accidentally hit someone and go to war with them it is a good idea to send a peace offer, especially if you know you cant handle their ships or do not have a secure homebase

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    HOW DO I SEND A PEACE OFFER
    erhm let me see.

press H
    go to facti0on hub
    Find the enemy faction you wish to have peace with
    Click on the relation
    select "offer peace"

think it's that

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    thanks for that. but y would i want to ally a factction that would litreally send 3 ships to the other side of the galaxy and lay waste to an unarmed fleet cause a noob ship misfired
    you have the option to send an alliance request or peace.
    Otherwise ask Debris or Creeper if they cant send a peace offer

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    thanks for that. but y would i want to ally a factction that would litreally send 3 ships to the other side of the galaxy and lay waste to an unarmed fleet cause a noob ship misfired

NFD cannot get a victory, need to take it out on a smaller faction to inflate their ego.

Sorry Occarina, your past relation with Vaygr got you into this, clearly they do not understand you want to start again......

Could always rejoin us in Odium :D

PS: TE had the bravery and skills to fight a faction on par, if not slightly larger than their's. They even took on the Odium Pact come to think of it....... Then there is NFD :p

Reaction score
    okey people are really twisting this story.

This faction shot at us while we were offline ( for what ever reason, may have been a accident). A Auto declare war sets off. Debris finds this faction while hunting around for Odium stuff. The ships are marked hostile and are Odium design so he destroys them. End of story.

We wern't picking on little factions. We are not bullying him. We did not attack him to get back at Odium. We are not pirates or spawnkiller. Having ships that are made by someone else enemy AND declaring war on this faction is not a wise idea.

IF this was truly a accident then PLEASE contact me over pm and we can discuss a peace treaty
    and compensation.
    Now, if we could be so kind, lets drop the topic and let Occarina contact me if it all was a misunderstanding.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you guys seriously gonna have another war over this? As angry as I am at Flying for destroying our only chance of exciting things happening around here, Occarina you are a pirate faction and most people will attack pirate factions on sight. You should have been expecting this. Thats how you went wrong. Flying went wrong when he attacked you without thinking of what would happen and of what you had to offer the star made community. Both sides are wrong. Lets just leave it at that. If you do go to war over this, well derp. Dovan is allies with NFD so Dovan might have to help them... Wait why am I complaining? FINALLY SOME ACTION! As official Admiral of the Dovan fleet, I am thrilled. Now the question is Do we want action at the cost of resources (war) or do we want resources at the cost of action (peace)?

Wait... Both sides are wrong...
    Kinda like US politics right?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So derp the dovan empire wishes to join, and side with the nfd. Let me speak to the other pact members then. He's a new player, he doesn't know what a real pirate faction is nor how to play as one. So dovan you want action, and i think you will really fight us. I'm happy, same goes for us finally dome action. I hope your leader approves derp.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    After this particular incident, it just shows NFD have no capability to attack a larger faction and goes for a smaller one to compensate.

Just my view of this.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    The next non-enlistee to post here earns a point and their post removed unless it is the OP or a civil offer for assistance/peace/rivalry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.