Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Anarchy in the yoo-kay. Careful now, in a few years you'll be shilling for a butter company.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Best way to get resources is by stealing them from other people (ok, maybe not... But it's by far the way of doing it that brings the most fun :P)

I support!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Theres a lot of pirate factions popping up lately cuz nothings happening. Dovan has faced plenty and obliterated them. Hopefully this one will actually be effective at their job. Then again, pirate factions aren't really major factions. All the fun stuff happens with conflicts between large factions. And the worst part is that Dovan is never involved. No one gives Dovan invitation to war. Nor do we get invited to birthdays other than the emperor's which all Dovans must attend and at which all are at Chuck-E-Cheeses'. One day, Imma bring a shotgun and blow that damn mouse's head off. The Starmade faction community needs action. So does Dovan. Then again, we are probs gonna end up sittin on our arses while all the fun stuff is going on. In fact, Imma prepare some popcorn now. Anyways! Best of luck to you and becoming a large pirate faction! I'm wishing you luck cuz I'm bored as hell here.

Why do we never get invited to the fun stuff? :( ........

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    What did you expect? You wanted peace? No... you wanted chaos. Share and enjoy.
    Might I suggest you start up a private battlemode server? And get video recordings of it for crissakes we could use more combat video out there.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Attacking and destroying a two man faction sounds bad and its not something to brag about.

Occarina I'll send you another ship you could finish for your faction

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We want NFD to fight us. Not fight new factions who cant defend ourselves. Chaos what do you know of chaos war, oh nos double posts! the humanity. If we wanted chaos we would attack everyone, but we don't, we share, trade, and provide help where we can. And war song keep it civil in this thread ok. and so let me get this you want a video of FD attacking new factions? not nice indeed.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    I think its delightful that people are now whining about us taking action. Occarina , your ships were marked as hostile to us so they got shot.
    We offered you peace about a million times, all we got in response was a bunch of name-calling and cries for blood. Now we do hit and you really start complaining?

What you want is us to do a full out attack on your main fleet so you can obliterate us. Well, em...., no.
    Debris also got a bunch of CR salvagers and a quite large Vagyr Cruiser a long the way.

We still want this to end but we wont start being your cannon fodder and target practice .

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    He has two members... two. . Do you not understand. You wiped out everything he has, he isn't apart of the pact and isn't a bad guy. So you will do a frontal assault with your main fleet on a noon faction, but you won't attack the pact with your main fleet. Stop picking on his faction and treating him. He is not in this war, I can't believe I have to make this shit clear.
    Yes I bet you seen them as hostile and will attack vaygr or former vaygr. That's a dick move. Now you pissed me off. Don't destroy the other CR trading ships I gave to people as well.

Reaction score
    his ships were marked hostile nothing more to say.
    We dint do a main fleet attack on him, FD just was on a cleaning up spree and found this hostile marked faction.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If that is so why were they hostile. Did you declare war on this faction once you figured out the was vaygr, why was this faction hostile to you??

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I have seen other groups of raiders attack a faction with one member. Or even grief a factionless newbie at spawn. This is the reputation you take on, the mantle you wear. If you can't stand the heat get out of the oven. And I'm certain at this point the thread is WAY off topic. This is supposed to be a recruitment thread. Might be best if anyone who posts from this point on is either joining the group or offering assistance/peace/rivalry.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Dont worry Occarina, I will get you some new ships and new turrets.

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1417415817,1417415693][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I think its delightful that people are now whining about us taking action. Occarina , your ships were marked as hostile to us so they got shot.
    We offered you peace about a million times, all we got in response was a bunch of name-calling and cries for blood. Now we do hit and you really start complaining?
    You want war, you got it now.

I will not have you harass my mates then brag about it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have seen other groups of raiders attack a faction with one member. Or even grief a factionless newbie at spawn. This is the reputation you take on, the mantle you wear. If you can't stand the heat get out of the oven. And I'm certain at this point the thread is WAY off topic. This is supposed to be a recruitment thread. Might be best if anyone who posts from this point on is either joining the group or offering assistance/peace/rivalry.
    Lol how's your rep war?

Status
    Not open for further replies.