2560x1600 Resolution

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Title basically summarizes my suggestion/request. I'd like to be able to play fullscreen at my native resolution and I can't think of any reason why it isn't an option, unless you don't have appropriate ui graphics or something.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nothing? No one thinks this is a reasonable request? I\'ll accept stretched UI features. I\'d just like to play at my native resolution, full screen. The game doesn\'t even allow me to play 2560x1440 at full screen, which would just be a minor stretch.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    How about just letting the game automatically resize when the window is maximized rather than just leave blank space?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I play at 1900x1080 Isn\'t that resolution somehow cheating? :P

Personally, I would like to have a shop-window at full height first - less scrolling and more space for the text. And the item-view with Plex-Stores doesn\'t need scrollbars with a bigger window.

As for high-resolution, I don\'t know why the game does not have an option to make the borders black or stretch in either x/y.

It might get an issue for me too when I decided which new graphic card to buy. (It has to work with Linux and the SpringRTS engine too). But I like that this game also works on Linux - after all this is not default (Space Engineers does not).

Reaction score
    Have you tried manually entering the resolution in the settings.cfg?

Reaction score
    I remember when I built my desktop, one of the first programs I used on it was star-made.

for some reason, whenever my resolution was too high(above 1600x900) everythnig was offset weird, and when I tried to look arround instead of turning the camera like it should, it just spassed everywhere. same happend in Minecraft.

so I don\'t know, maybe it\'s a java problem? I know minecraft uses LWJGL, not sure about Star-made