25 Slot Server, No lag, Whitelist

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    *****PLEASE READ ALL OF THE MESSAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED*****

Optimized Gaming is hosting our own Roleplay server. We want to create a fun, secure, and active Faction Roleplay server. You can war with other Factions or make alliances. We have only three rules to obey:

1.) No killing or griefing near any shops if someone obviously has their ship docked there to build. (Unless you are at war with the faction members that are docked there.

2.) No griefing or killing within 2 sectors of the spawn area for a safe and reliable start-up for new players. That includes enemy factions.

3.) Have fun and do your best to Roleplay the Faction warfare and treaties.

We have a whitelist to prevent griefers and 25 slots to give out currently to the first 25 PMs we recieve. We will be selling 5 locked slots that will allow you to join the server whenever you want. We need to sell the slots in order to keep the server up and we plan to continue to increase the server in size and strength so that there is minimal lag. If you are interested, PM one of us, Marine or Bond290, agreeing to the ONLY 3 RULES and we will send you the Teamspeak 3 information to connect to for more details and options for you along with getting you whitelisted to play sooner! We hope to see many players on and many Factions at work.

-Marine

Reaction score
    I\'d like to join your server. I\'d like a chance to build my ship without having 5 guys lined up to destroy it, like on other servers. Looking forward to actually playing.

Ign pyr0kid

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    it would be nice to have a server where admins. dont spawn huge warships and murder everyone for once.

ign: gblah

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    looking for a fun nongriefing server to build my ships with people ign ghaz