24 stream, Thunderdome fights, tourneys and giveaways!! This Saturday at 11am EST!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/captainn_spaulding

Thunderdome info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DynnvRulLS4

Doing my first 24 Stream tomorrow, starting at 11am EST.

Giving away 4 purchase codes for Starmade. Raffle at 1pm EST, 5pm EST, 9 pm EST and 2 am EST.

Sign making contest on now, judging at 6pm EST.

Beetlebear, Schema and others from the Starmade Community will be hanging around throughout the day.

8 man elimination tourney @1pm EST registration at 12:30pm

8 man elimination tourney @ 7pm EST registration at 6:30pm

Come, Have fun, Fight, Gamble on the fights and win prizes.

Reaction score
    As announced on the login screen for this server, it\'s no longer being updated and is going offline. The community is invited to change their home to server.starjita.com to stay together and enjoy the same settings with improved hosting and maintenance. See you soon!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don\'t be misleading.

The Thunderdome server is up and running just fine. Who are you to come in here and say the server is going offline, and then try getting them to come to your server?

The Thunderdome was originally hosted on a previous server. A new Thunderdome was built in a new server, with the intention of creating a side economy in the game based on \'sockets\' which are earned by watching the live stream on Twitch. The 24hour stream was very successful, and I believe in order to accomodate a bigger interest in joining the server to fight, the server was copied to a new hosting service.

So while yes, I believe the original server, with the original Thunderdome is either offline or no longer being updated, that\'s because the new server has room for more players, as well as the intention of building the side economy (sockets).

For those that have watched the streaming, this isn\'t new information. For some who may have missed the update, it may be, but they\'d find out soon enough, as there\'s ample documentation to find the new server. If you don\'t watch the stream at all, you probably wouldn\'t have much interest in a server built around the idea of a Thunderdome being the main attraction, with an economy built up around currency earned through watching a Twitch stream, or by fighting in the Thunderdome.

So for anyone still interested, check out the stream on Twitch, the server information is updated there. It\'s a whitelisted server, but is easy enough to get whitelisted, and entertaining to watch. The OLD server is as far as I know essentially abandoned, but that\'s not the one the 24 hour stream was on, and therefore not the one referenced by the original post.

Personally I think it\'s poor form to come into someone\'s thread about an event 5 days later and give misinformation, and try directing people to your server. Post your server in the Server forum, and get people on your own merits.