2 issues, login/java 32

Reaction score
    Hello. I have recently got a new computer, a surface pro i7 with windos 10 . I have been installing things like driver updates and java 62 bit this month so I can pay my games.

Starmade launches in 32 bit, even tho my java is 62 bit and there is no 32 bit java left on my computer.

When I try to save my login information via the launcher it doesn't work anymore, the fields are always blank when the launcher starts up.

thank you for the help

ps, I googled the issues but didn't find a clear answer so I figured I'd ask here

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    If Java 32 bit is no longer on your system, StarMade can not start with it. Please make sure you have Java 64 bit installed, you can download that here: Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads

To make sure Java 64 bit is the only Java installed on your system, go to Control Panel>Programs>Programs and Features , search "Java" in the search bar and this should be the only thing you see:

Alternatively, you can launch StarMade with the beta launcher, which has Java 64 bit prepackaged. If you do use the beta launcher, keep in mind that it's not at a stage ready for release. You can download that here: StarMade