100% loading CRASH

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really want to play this game but I have a problem. It gets to 100% loading than crashes without any warning. When I opened it back up, it said that this may be caused by an intel graphics card, which I am using. :/

I wanted to know if there was any way I could fix this or any graphics cards I could install or some how get.

If anyone could help me, that would be awesome

-ColonelMilhazes Thanks :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same problem and my card is up to date too. grrrr this is so frustrating. can anyone help?!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same here, they say its intel family but the intel website tells me its NVIDIA, so i updated NVDIA and java and it STILL doesnt work. I really need a solution.... been wandering on the forums and support chat for days looking for help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    my computer blue screens when i click on the check your system for latest updates and ive been searching for a solution for a month and still havnt found anything

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Another thing to try that works for some people is to turn off sound in the settings.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have same problem i have nVidia card and game starts loading screen and at 99% crash down :( please help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when my get\'s to a 100% it\'s crash

HELP plz realy wont to play the game and i have already

buyed full version :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried turning off sound, and moving it to my desktop (because i hadn\'t done it yet) and still no luck..

Really hoping they fix or a fix is found soon...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same problem, it hits 100% nad then this message appears:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ErrorDialogException: ERROR-DIALOG-EXCEPTION:

data//shader/blackhole/blackhole.vert.glsl,

data//shader/blackhole/blackhole.frag.glsl

Validation Error: A sampler points to a texture unit used by fixed function with an incompatible target.

LINK STATUS:0

IMPORTANT NOTE: the program has detected, that you are using intel card.

The older drivers of intel have known bugs.

if your error happened while the game was loading (99% or 100%) the crash was most likely caused by the driver bug.

please update your graphics card driver to the latest version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have already updated my drivers and java, I hope the error report helps to solve the problem.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah guys remember this is alpha, send your bug report, and hope for the best. Eventually we will get to play

As for me I\'ve tried everything: updated everything, tried every setting. It even works on my brother\'s crappy laptop. The good new is that it is a common problem and therefore probably a priority.

Reaction score
    Intel cards are not for gaming. I have no idea why intel graphics cards even exist.

Reaction score
    It is wierd every other game I played was fine. Hopefully the next update will fix it. Just send your crash report and the more Schema gets the faster they will fix it.

Reaction score
    See here: http://star-made.org/content/known-issue-intel-gpu-and-build-00939-workaround