Bug 100% load crash issue after patch

Maxajax

Praise the Omnissiah and strike down his foes
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was able to log in again after the hotfix patch. Cheers.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I am still around. After the Dutch server went down in either 2011 or 2012(not sure which) I went to Red Shift, when that went down I took a break, then I went to GenXnova. Finally decided to rename Tea Time to Adeptus Mechanicus, since the founder has been missing since 2011 now, and I have given up hope on him coming back. Currently living in sector 2 2 18 of GenXnova(since yesterday :D) and all things considered, I would say that I am fairly optimized, if not a bit poor due to having to move servers. On the bright side no one there knows who I am asides from the allied faction that asked me to return.

How are you doing?
    After RushTea I moved to NASS and got caught up right in faction politics when ridik took me in Eurocorp (LOL. I was asking for an invite, he replied first. Boy, I had no idea what I was getting into)
    After NASS I went to HSZ, then Illusive, then I did a little solo career on Elwyn before joining CR, then the Odium Pact got way too evil for my taste so I splintered off with a few old acquaintances and now I'm one of the founders of Khanid Domain on Shattered Skies. I kinda like it there, no mass or entity limit like GenX... block limit I could live with, but the limited docked entities/ship is what I don't want any of.