100%CPU Usage, Socket Exeption Error

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So i looked up several Threads on this Issue but i feel they don't Address my Issue exactly so i feel i should post my own.

So for starter This issue began when i bought and installed Starmade. I first started playing The Steam Demo version for several days with no problems. some Server wide lag issues, but nothing major. once i decided to buy the game and install the actual version (uninstalled and clean the last installation) i started to notice a drop in performance. At first it was subtle but then it became Worst.

The problem From what i can Replicate is when Building Large Structures, OR loading Large Structures. Copy and pasted or block Replacement Bigger then 10x10x10 gives me a Error, Specifically a Socket Exception Error which disconnects me from the server. In addition to that error i monitor the CPU and ram usage of starmade and notice that ram is never an issue through out game play it stays a steady 2.6 g's (ive allocated 6gs just in case).How ever the CPU usage both loading and building large structures Shoots up to 100 Percent or close to.

This issue only Occurs when i Build and recently when im loading large structures.

This bizarre situation is that when i played the Demo i build Even Bigger structures then what i have now and did not have any issues what so ever.

Any idea on how to resolve this issue would be appreciated