1:1 UNSC Halo Things; a mixed bag of insanity and free time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    oh cant wait for the downloads to be ready

Also BLEEP mining for credits /give_credits BlackThunder 999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Reaction score
    some of those ships look done, you should post those download links, you\'ll be remembered in the annals of starmade history :)

Reaction score
    This would be a most impressive thing to fly about, I had found the scaled-down versions of these ships, but my friends and myself were rather disappointed by the lack of scale. You and your friend, however, have made these things to a 1:1 scale; this would be the single biggest collection of stuff for this game ever. A download would set you down in the annals of StarMade history, and would please a great many people. So, if at all possible, will you do it?

Reaction score
    I Don\'t really care you aren\'t done, but please add a download link for the work already done and just update it if you could

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pure awesome guys keep up the good work, Cant wait to download it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ditto on the dowload links! I want to fly some Covenant ships so bad... For uh... Honour. Totally.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love you for doing this and you two are now my idols. This is amazing beyond reason!

Is there any way you could make the Dawn downloadable? Please?

Reaction score
    I dont think that people care if they\'re finished or not; they simply want to be able to inspect these ships, regardless of whether or not they are just statues. I for one would think that it would be good to see customization in them, that is, I would like to be able to change its stats, like firepower for stronger shields, etc. Anyhow, excellent work on the ships, the big ones especially.

Reaction score
    lol 4/5 of all posts on this thread are like \"OMG OMG OMG DOWNLOADS!?\" calm down shildren.. IF he wants to give them out the downloads will be up when he feels they should be.. if he hasent answered the first 30 comments asking for downloads hes probably busy XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Your own amazing build aside, I think you are generalising the kinds of people who are asking a bit too much.

First of all, like myself, im sure they are not all children.

Also, in my case at least, im asking IF, and not when. So far, there has been little to no mention of releases, and the fact that he hasnt fully responded to any of the askers isnt helping the situation. If he didnt want the attention of people asking this, he would have straight up responded with a no.

My question was aimed at finding out if he is releasing them at all, to try and stop the nonsense posts.

Frankly though, I think it is silly to build something in a game like this, publicise it, and then not share it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would love to see what progress has been made. Also I think we all want even a few of these download links.