1:1 Scale Venator Star Destroyer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    By chace could you upload what you have so far? I have a book and rough schematics of a venator class star ship here with me and I\'d like to attempt to start adding interior in what these schematics have listed.

Please and thank you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I will upload it once i have done the exterior,

Without any tools to merge ships with copy paste its currently rather pointless to work on things seperatley (one of the reasons i would love an mc-edit equivelent for starmade, an external program full of fancy tools that you can sue to design ships and stations etc without being ingame)

To That note, i have started the tower and some of the less purley structural work has begun

(pic in original post updated)

On the topic of colaberation, i would possibly let one or 2 players onto my server taht wish to help me, The problem is that i am doing most of my measurements as i go and using numbers that i keep in my head. So workng together would probably become quite frustrating for other players.

However I will be needing a turret that will be a seperate part so.. If someone takes a look at these renderings that i am using for some of my references..

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

The turret needs to go in teh hexagons you can see here

They hexagon has dimensions of 44 x 41 blocks (44 being the length that is at 90 degrees to the ship).

Reaction score
    Hells yeah! i cant wait till youve done it. I think i can speak for everyone when i say we appreciate you hard work :)

Reaction score
    Hells yeah! i cant wait till youve done it. I think i can speak for everyone when i say we appreciate you hard work :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well a small picture update

also flying is a bad idea

YOU CLIP INTO STUF WAY TO QUICK

Reaction score
    This is so epic lol, would be tough flying it with all the asteroids and such though.

That being said, would be nice if asteroids shared the same physics as ships, rock should simply have a higher mass, would be really tough to push an asteroid around then with smaller craft, but very easy with huge builds like this one.

Would be sick to see this thing flying, you should record a vid of it :)

Reaction score
    um. What? No build mode? Plop a ship core down, get in it with R, and hit space. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the ship I\'ve been looking for! It took me quite a bit of time to find something close but this will surely turn out to be one of the best ships I\'ve ever seen! Keep working on it!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I finish them, I can provide you some tie fighter designs to go along with it, if you\'d like to do a nice fleet picture. I will say good job though! Keep it up!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Your an idiot, he makes rebel ships mostly, not imperial.

learn some things about star wars and starmade, then come back onto this site.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Firstly, before you start insulting me, go ahead and revise your use of \"your\" and \"you\'re\".

Secondly... This is neither a Rebel nor Imperial ship... Its a Republic ship. We are on a thread related to this ship, not another.

This is why I said that it wouldnt have tie fighters, but instead republic gunships and dropships, as well as fighters.

I likely know more about star wars than you do, my friend, as I grew up with the original series being my one obsession.

Its hilarious that you are lecturing me on not knowing star wars, but you are totally missing the issue... Being that he said he would add tie fighters to a Republic ship.

I also know starmade pretty damn well, too.

You\'re the idiot, for being rude for absolutely no reason.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Put maxdrawnsegments on 20000 so you can render the whole ship at once.