1:1 scale Battlecruiser

Reaction score
    Hey people! This is my little big project I've started a couple of weeks ago, the Hyperion.
    Also my first big build.
    I started with the goal of recreating it with as much accuracy as possible.
    Searched a lot for it's scale, dimensions, etc.
    After a lot of searching I settled on the 1 km version to be better suited (the fact that it is a blocky build played a role)
    So, when finished, the whole thing will be 1005 meters long , 852 wide, and 334 tall

I'm looking for any feedback, critique, suggestions :)

battlecruiser wip comparison2.jpg battlecruiser wip comparison.jpg

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    keep doing what you are doing is the best advice I can give so far, because currently it is looking pretty darn good.

Now for some actual advice when building something like this, frame out as many of the shapes as you can and block them out to get the general idea for each shape in the ship, and when detailing refine the shapes further so they match more closely to the original.

I look forward to this being done.

Reaction score
    I'm currently working on a project myself i plan to make a wire frame like hull and carefully fill in each section while being care full to include all the systems needed i'm having a little joygasm right now at seeing a star craft ship i'd love to have flown oh be ready to redo several sections over and over

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Thinking Positive
    The ship already looks very nice! - I like its shape, I wasn't familiar with this ship before, but it seems you are doing a great job re-creating it in StarMade. Wish you luck and a lot of fun with finishing this project! (y)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    *Reads Hyperion and 1:1*

*First expects EVE Gallente Hyperion Battleship*

:cry: *Is of disappoint*

Still cool though.