1:1 Mass Effect Systems Alliance Cruiser, Systems Alliance Dreadnout

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Hello, after scouring the internet I was dissapointed to learn that there were almost no mass effect ships, and being a huge fan, decided that needed to change.

First up, the staple of the Systems Alliance Fleet, the Alliance cruiser, a 666 meter monster of a ship. Below is my custom ship, the Minotaur.

Dwarfing even the biggst of planets, the SSV Atlanta is a force to be reckoned with.

Next up is one of my most challenging projects yet, the Alliance Killimanjoro class Dreadnout. Making even the cruiser look like a childs toy, the SSV Everest will be a fearful sight on the day it is finally finished (probably a few years at this rate).

Last but not least, our work in progress "Mobile Arcturus Battle Station". This stations serves not only as our homebase and shipyards, but can also be detached, serving as a mobile battle station if need be.

The Battestation contains hangars, war rooms, a command deck, and a fully outfitted food court.

If you ever find your self on Nasszone, swing by 15.15.15 and we'll be happy to give you a tour of our shipyards.

I should have a working download link for the latest version of the Cruiser soon!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Nice :)

I especially like the hangars and your station\'s main hall.

Though, I am not a big fan of big ships. Building everything above 300 is impossible for me and much likely a multi-person project.

AI with follow-me-and-kill-enemies+entities-attacked-by-you is (or will be) the best feature :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Jerry be careful building ships this big on NASS, if thats where your building it. lol. your insane dude. these things are awesome and huge

Reaction score
    can you post the link to the hammerhead looking ship.

ps also huge mass effect fan, this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Those are superbly well done for the size of ships you are working on. If you\'re building on a server and would like some help with interiors, don\'t hesitate to PM me.

Keep doing work.

Reaction score
    Real good work mate, It is good to see some ME ships around, Other than the Normandy of course, there\'s tons of those out there.