0.078 happenings

Reaction score
    -i was venturing out towards sector (0,0,10). i noticed in some sectors the coutdown for an attack will start but when the countdown finished nothing popped up to attack me.
    -using CannonMK1 (uploaded to site) i shot at several asteroids and the space station at sector (0,0,0) on my way to and from sector (0,0,10). i noticed when using the two primary dumb rockets(weapon slot 1) the asteroids and station wouldn't update utill i had gone through the area of impact. when using the second set of dumb rockets the asteroids would update however the station wouldn't untill i had gone through the area of impact.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I get the same bug with things not actually spawning after the countdown. It's happened several times but it's not very consistent.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    thanks for the report!

Hi, the missile bug has already been resolved and a fix will be in place with the next update. The other bug is probably because I have a bug in the placement function, resulting in placing the spawned enemies too far from the center ( and therefor in another sector)