✪Atlas Armament✪ [Recruitment Limited]

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    because your buttbuddy lecic joined our ts specifically to make fun of our ships saying thryn makes better. we asked him to have thryn fight us if he's so confident. he said no because turrets need to be optimized.
    Correct, I did say that on your TS. The part about turrets is also true. Our ships have turrets. Fighting without them would weaken them. Ask anyone in chat if turrets are laggy, and they'll go, "yep, turrets cause a lot of lag right now."

Would you look at that, I asked, and a server owner confirmed.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    At least Atlas builds/recolors/smooths their own ships. Even if they are 3d models. Have yet to see any Thryn ships that aren't taken from the CR
    I'm pretty sure that's our only refitted CR ship in our fleet.

Also...

Do I need to post more? We have plenty.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Use a 10k mass ship with no turrets and call it done. Then fight and see who's ship is better.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Congrats those ships look like they took a long time. all of 5-10 minutes with 2 symmetry planes?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434482249,1434482191][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait Azeriah, I said Thryn ships not community content. Lr2read
    Those ships are all made by Thryn members, m9

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Temp-locking the thread and cleaning it up. I don't know what inspires you folks to get into these silly internet arguments. I do know that if you continue, you will be removed.

Edit: Clean-up completed. Please avoid taking part in forumside drama in the future.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Disclamer: not trying to use flames or anything, however, if it proves to be such a case feel free to ask me to remove the post.

k

First ship is gorgeous, realy, no other word for it. Why did you remove the turrets from the 8th ship, the one that looks like a star destroyer.
    Also, on which servers is there an actual fight going on, and by that i mean the "decisive fleet battle" style, allthough that was abandomed even IRL somewhere before the WW1.

A side idea. Put 2 teams in a locked sector, a big one tho, give them equal resources and an amount of time, and than fight. No one would be able to use: "you had a bigger ship/more resources/jumped away etc..." arguments

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    A side idea. Put 2 teams in a locked sector, a big one tho, give them equal resources and an amount of time, and than fight. No one would be able to use: "you had a bigger ship/more resources/jumped away etc..." arguments
    So just get a server with battlemode enabled?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So just get a server with battlemode enabled?
    Well now, that you mention it, yes. I do sit in the tent that dislikes grinding (allthough mining can be fun, but after N hours.. yeah) and until there is a better way to aquire ships, this would IMO be the solution...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    We REALLY need a server that is purely battle with no resource gathering. Just spawn your ships, fight , say good game and log off.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We REALLY need a server that is purely battle with no resource gathering. Just spawn your ships, fight , say good game and log off.
    NFD was considering setting up a server like this, but nobody showed any interest. Well, nobody that had money showed interest. :/ We'd set it up if we had money, but we'd need to have pretty high specs to get a server like that running and have it be decent.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I understand that this is a touchy subject, and I can't remember seeing a CR Abaddon recently, but I mean, it's sorta confusing, since many have come to associate Amarr ship designs with the CR. Seeing other people using one, it just sorta looks odd.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Atlas Alliance- Join up Today!

We will be starting boarding and combat training for our marine crews within 2 weeks.

Join up today to get your frag on!