•Kuat Drive Yards•

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    With the exception of the Star Destroyer, each ship gets 1 image. I'm able to view this thread without any problems from my phone, and it only gets 1-5Mbps download speed. Perhaps it's your internet speeds?
    My download speed is 3Mbps, however, since you view this thread very often, your phone is likely to cache the images and thus reduce the amount of data required to download.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Finishing up a Lambda-class T-4a Shuttle. It still needs more detail work done, but here's how it is looking so far. Any constructive criticism is welcome. :rolleyes:
    Edit: pictures were deleted

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Finishing up a Lambda-class T-4a shuttle. It still needs more detail work done, but here's how it is looking so far. Any constructive criticism is welcome. :rolleyes:

If that ship is the one I think it is, isn't it then supposed to be able move the wings from docking to flight position?
    it would remove the all white look but you could use doors to make the two sets of wing formations.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If that ship is the one I think it is, isn't it then supposed to be able move the wings from docking to flight position?
    it would remove the all white look but you could use doors to make the two sets of wing formations.
    That's correct, the wings do have 2 different positions for this particular craft. I'm currently trying out blast doors to make up the wings, but I just decided that it would be better to post an all white ship for the purpose of showcasing, until it is complete.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Updated the AT-ST and AT-AT. Their heads still turn on a swivel, just be sure not to detach the heads or good luck trying to get fit them back on. Both are now available in the community content.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Finished the Lambda-class Shuttle (aka Imperial Shuttle) along with uploading it to the community content section. The front "nose" was shortened from the previous screenshot to come more in line with what the actual measurements are for the craft. I'm working on another variation that has its wings locked in the flight position.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Finished the Droid Tri-Fighter. It was quite a pain for 1:1 scale, but any constructive criticism is welcome. Also, it has been uploaded to the community content section.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So, I've been updating one of my oldest ships. The Scimitar Star Courier has remained outdated for quite some time, in regards to all the game's updates. Still working on the interior, but here is what has been done so far:
    • added folding wings and landing gear
    • replaced the red hull for red glass in the cockpit area
    • added a warp drive
    • slightly altered the ship's engine/thrusters to come more in line with what the actual ship's engine/thrusters look like
    • slight changes to the interior

Last edited:

MythrilJelly

Crazy Cat Lady
    Reaction score
    The only "constructive criticism" I can think of here, is that the AAT could probably use a single turret axis on its main gun, so that it can rotate horizontal, and I'm curious how it would look with brown hull. All of these are very impressive, especially since you were able to keep a 1:1 ratio on all of them. The ARC-170 looks spot on.

I'd love to see a server in the future that has recreations of planets like Hoth and Felucia, and to see the imperial fighters swarming around a Death Star.... Do I spy Mos Eisley in there? Haha~

(forgive the random fangirling, I've been looking for these forever!)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The last post was 5 months ago...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The last post was 5 months ago...
    I'm still here and browse the forums periodically. Work has been keeping me pretty occupied, so I haven't been able to do anything new.
    The only "constructive criticism" I can think of here, is that the AAT could probably use a single turret axis on its main gun, so that it can rotate horizontal, and I'm curious how it would look with brown hull. All of these are very impressive, especially since you were able to keep a 1:1 ratio on all of them. The ARC-170 looks spot on.

I'd love to see a server in the future that has recreations of planets like Hoth and Felucia, and to see the imperial fighters swarming around a Death Star.... Do I spy Mos Eisley in there? Haha~

(forgive the random fangirling, I've been looking for these forever!)
    Thanks a bunch. The AAT was made before rails were available, leaving me kind of limited, but thanks for the suggestion! And yes, indeed you did spot a glimpse of the Tatooine planet that I'm making. When it nears completion, I'll be posting it here.

Reactions: DNervix
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Great ships! As a fan of SW, I really like the details you put in your builds.

Also, might I ask for a Nubian fighter?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Great ships! As a fan of SW, I really like the details you put in your builds.

Also, might I ask for a Nubian fighter?
    I'll upload the ship to the community content section in a few hours. Still trying to put in the ship's systems while keeping the overall shape and color scheme true.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Slave I at 1:1 scale. I'm still working on the ship's systems, so it won't be for another day or two before I upload the replica. I'm also going to do a recolored version of Boba Fett's ship afterwards.
    I also incorporated rotating wings for when the ship is in flight mode / landing mode.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I don't understand why we're not friends yet. I love building Star Wars ships, and your ISD is fantastic.