—❮ PROJECT ⚙ SPARTAN ❯—

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    to answer all your questions,all the technologies on the list are just examples and my ideas,if you have a idea that will beat or invent a better way to deal with the certain situation,experiment and present it here :)
    for example..you can come here and say: I figured how to make a space mine that will fire a pull beam when in range and destroy a small/medium ship,etc.
    litterally i want 100+ devices that I dont even know exist in starmade yet.

and when you do that,Ill just add that tech on the list up there,and if someone sees what you made,he might think,hmm ..i think I know a better way to do it

EDIT*
    4x4 mech,well first..it must work :P
    then,if you CAN,make it look (sorta) like a mech

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    litterally i want 100+ devices that I dont even know exist in starmade yet.

and when you do that,Ill just add that tech on the list up there
    I know this one isn't as useful to this project as other stuff, especially as the blueprint is not public, but here goes.
    Semi-automatic miners are oftentimes arms filled with salvage beams, that scoop over the object to salvage. This is often done to save salvage-modules and thus power-consumption, in addition to allowing the player to not having to constantly attend the process. These scoops are usually pretty large though, and thus hard to fit into tight spaces, especially smaller gates.
    My solution:

The image was taken before the system was fully completed, the black scoops also move left and right along their rail when extended.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I know this one isn't as useful to this project as other stuff, especially as the blueprint is not public, but here goes.
    Semi-automatic miners are oftentimes arms filled with salvage beams, that scoop over the object to salvage. This is often done to save salvage-modules and thus power-consumption, in addition to allowing the player to not having to constantly attend the process. These scoops are usually pretty large though, and thus hard to fit into tight spaces, especially smaller gates.
    My solution:

The image was taken before the system was fully completed, the black scoops also move left and right along their rail when extended.
    nice,that is cool!
    Since we are building a multipurpose ship,might as well have this too :D
    plenty of space

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    nice,that is cool!
    Since we are building a multipurpose ship,might as well have this too :D
    plenty of space
    I can't really provide the bp though, the system itself is meant for a faction, especially the logic controlling it, which goes to the point of only having a on and off button for the entire thing, everything is nicely sequenced.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I can't really provide the bp though, the system itself is meant for a faction, especially the logic controlling it, which goes to the point of only having a on and off button for the entire thing, everything is nicely sequenced.
    well,this will give ideas to us,ill try to build something similar/ish