This resource is no longer being mantained. The new resource is titled MF: Shogunate Season 2 Resource pack
plusnine's Default Pack Extension for Servers and Clients
(screenshots are at the bottom of the post)
- 3 new basic hulls: Lime, Pretty Pink and Cream
- 5 new standard armors: Emerald, Hot Pink, Gold, Teal and Slate Grey
- 4 new advanced armors: Olive, Rust, Navy and Wine
- 4 new lights: Lime, Teal, Indigo, and Pink
- 3 new sets of animated decor
- Lettering, Numbering, and Border system for Grey Standard Armor
- 5 Yellow Hazard Signs
- A set of logic toggle indicators
- Custom faction emblems
- Alternate "Delta" currency blocks for no-shop servers
- Special effect blocks like one-way glass, secret doors, and green screen chromakey blocks for Starmade videographers!
- and more!
- Unzip the file into your StarMade installation's base folder
- If you are only installing to connect to a server and do not want the extra blocks in your single player game, do not include the customBlockConfig folder.
- If you are a server administrator or want to use the blocks in single player, install and edit \customBlockConfig\BlockConfigImport.xml to your liking BEFORE you open Starmade.
- You'll find I commented all the block groups together for easy editing. I recommend a good text editor like Notepad++ for this task.
- Once they are imported, You will not be able to delete block entries out of the BlockConfig.xml without some serious effort, so make a backup of a Starmade default version! If you get an error, you've got invalid XML in the edits you made to the BlockConfigImport.xml and will need to validate it before you proceed.
- If you are upgrading from an older version of the pack, always reset your BlockConfig to default before importing the new version!
- Open your Starmade game or server, and the entries will be imported to your game/server's \data\config\BlockConfig.xml as the game gets to the connection setup screen.
- Enter the game. You should find most of the new blocks as having entries in nearby shops, creative mode, or try spawning them in using: /give [playername] "Pretty Pink Hull" 1
- Until Schine changes around some things about how texture packs are distributed from servers to clients, I recommend players install the pack manually and reject the server's offer of custom textures. Servers may wish to only install the \customBlockConfig\BlockConfigImport.xml file to save bandwidth.
30 spaces are reserved in the pack for you to add your own flavor! Server administrators will find it easy to comment out blocks out of the included XML file they do not wish to appear in their server's universe. Feel free to replace the included 4x4 tile logo with your server's!
You may not use this pack or any of its contents on a pay-to-play server.
If you like this pack, you may be interested in some of the following:
- plusnine's fancy starmade effects
- Ninewerks Products: downloadable example Logic and Rails devices for Starmade
...AND THERE'S MORE!
Hi, we have migrated servers and have done some backend reconfiguration. If you experience any issues, please report it in the "SMD Discussion" forum.Dismiss Notice
plusnine's Default Pack Extension for Servers and Clients 2015-11-21a.
new hulls, new lights, new decor, and more - all custom, all compatible.