This is the tool that Cake Build Server staff uses to administrate the server.
We use this to whitelist new members, restrict their access to the admin commands and kick/ban/kill when needed.
This tool requires StarNet to be enabled server side
How to setupCode:SUPER_ADMIN_PASSWORD_USE = false //Enable super admin for this server SUPER_ADMIN_PASSWORD = mypassword //Super admin password for this server
- Run the installer
- When you open the tool for the first time, click "New/Edit Profile"
- Enter the relevant information for your server. Server password refers to the super_admin_password setting.
- "Admin Restrict Commands" is the list of commands you wish to be blocked when you run "Restrict Admin Commands" on someone.
Code:BAN_ACCOUNT_BY_PLAYERNAME_TEMP WHITELIST_IP BAN_IP_TEMP BAN_IP BAN_IP_BY_PLAYERNAME BAN_ACCOUNT WHITELIST_NAME BAN_IP_BY_PLAYERNAME_TEMP BAN_ACCOUNT_BY_PLAYERNAME BAN_ACCOUNT_TEMP Add_admin add_admin_denied_comand faction_join_id faction_set_entity initiate_wave kick kick_reason remove_admin remove_admin_denied_comand unban_account unban_ip unban_name whitelist_account whitelist_account_temp whitelist_activate whitelist_ip_temp whitelist_name whitelist_name_temp
- bottom text box is where you enter the location you wish to save the profile to. The tool will remember the location of the last used profile across starts.
- The raw command line input box can be used to remotely run commands on the server. It accepts commands regardless of if they have the starting '/'. Tick the "Chat" tick box to use that box to send chat messages to the server remotely (There is no way to view chat remotely using StarNet).
The player list box shows a list of current players on the server (as of pressing teh refresh button). Double clicking any connected players will result in /status being run on them, and the result being displayed in a messagebox.
"Shutdown Server In" will send the shutdown command to the server, with the countdown time being set in the text box below it. This command relies on the server being online and receiving commands, and can not be used to remotely force kill the server.
The whitelist section simply whitelists any name entered into that text box.
This tool was developed to be used only by the CBS staff, and so there's still a few bugs and quirks in it we ignored. please report any crashes to me.
This tool is powered by StarDotNet written by Koderz
We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.
Cake Build Server Tool 0.2.0.3
The tool that powers CBS