• Purchased!
    I say, three cheers for Schema!
    Hip-hip hurray!
    Hip-hip hurray!
    Hip-hip hurray!

More of this stuff. :3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I could already make big ships with no lag, but being alone probably doesn't count xD Thanks for the news update, hope all goes smoothly for quick release, I want to kit out my ship! :P

Reaction score
    What will happen to gamesaves made pre round planets? Will just that planet be flat or will we need to change games?
    And what about weapon systems made pre update, will we need to take them apart and redo them?

Sorry if this has been asked before, also good luck with the game, I can safely speak for everyone when I say every update is exiting.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    What will happen to gamesaves made pre round planets? Will just that planet be flat or will we need to change games?
    And what about weapon systems made pre update, will we need to take them apart and redo them?

Sorry if this has been asked before, also good luck with the game, I can safely speak for everyone when I say every update is exiting.
    The planets will stay, but any new ones will the the new round type

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    dark_J something wrong with your computer cuz i have an old thing with onboard graphic card and 3GB ram and i can walk around-slowly- in a 500m long ship. WinXP, java32...

Or maybe you spawn your big ships accross 2 sectors and that create problems ?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    im most exited about the performance upgrades than anything else of course every single thing here is amazing but all of it doesn't matter if you cant play the game :p and what I mean with that I have 12gigs of ram dedicated to this game and a AMD eight core 4.4GHZ procceser and a nividia GeForce 760 graphics card and I get 0-10fps in a ship 700m long 200m tall and wide and 100% CPU usage basically unplayable and in the past I got 60+ FPS and 40-60% CPU usage so its nice knowing that issue is going to be fixed in this update and then throw in every single future I could ever want in this game! you can probably tell im really exited for this update :D

pretty sure yes and if not :( I don't approve!

StarMade=best game I have ever played this game is really a dream come true!
    Oh...my...god ME TO!!
    So glad to hear I'm not the only one.
    I think its something to do with AMD cpus.
    Check out this thread and you'll see what I mean.
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/performance-help-advice.212/#post-2372

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    "Another thing completed: A huge optimization has been done to the physics. Ships that in the past crippled any server now barely make a dent in physics performance."
    i can just say this.. YEAAAH BABY YEAAAAH

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • New planets (50% done). I'd like to make some basic changes on how planets are generated, and some core principles, so it's taking a little
    What are these changes you speak of, I wonder? Please tell me we're getting better-arranged solar systems... That would be amazing. :3

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    What are these changes you speak of, I wonder? Please tell me we're getting better-arranged solar systems... That would be amazing. :3
    I think it just means solving the bugs and building the new gravity system

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    So are we waiting untill everything you've mentioned is up to 100% before the next update?