Imagination Builds

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    JS-Tech is all about streamline ships, on this thread anything I can think of building, with the names of players on this thread being the names of the up and coming ships I build.
    So wait... You would actually make a ship called, for example, the unnamed? Or even.... THE KEPTICK?!?!?! *drool*

Oh, and amazing ships by the way, as always :P

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Detailing again.

I was warned for double posting, lol. So I need to make sure the time on this post is totally different before I add more on my progress of this ship for the public. Facebook has a better system with no mods. Any way this ship is taking a long time to finish and I will finish it.

Reaction score
    You can send me the pictures and I can post them here for you :p

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Detailing again.

I was warned for double posting, lol. So I need to make sure the time on this post is totally different before I add more on my progress of this ship for the public. Facebook has a better system with no mods. Any way this ship is taking a long time to finish and I will finish it.
    Dat skull tho!

(bad grammar was intentional)

Reaction score
    jan_spaceman, I have problems with the RoosterTheRed V1 ship. Every time I fight on a server and the turrets starts firing, it loses all of its power, I think missile turrets on it eats up to much power and looking at the damage they make for its size is kind of OP.
    But I found a solution to your power system you've used on this ship. Don't put to many missile turrets!!! or put less turrets I took off the top side turrets just to make the ship work well. I haven't lost a fight yet using this ship with less turrets on it.

edited: PS. I sent the edited ship to your facebook account. Test it out okay :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Detailing again.

That looks REALLY COOL. It has this dark and gritty, almost W40k feel to it. The skull too, is an awesome addition to this flying cathedral of doom. *gawks and drools*

Reaction score
    I'm pretty sure Jan has been genetically altered to build ships in starmade faster... I used to play with him a while back and I could never grasp how he built his ships so fast. I'd be on for 2 hours and basically get nothing done and Jan would build a shell for his new Titan....I wish I was kidding... :D
    Sooo.... your saying he's a coordinator? :eek:

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Working on an Armadillo Dragon ship

This will be my last ship for this thread, it can carry fighters and has turrets and when I finish the systems and rooms I'll upload this ship. Its will be my last ship for this thread because I won't have enough time anymore because I have other games to play that also requires me to build ships and stations as well. Anyway here is the pictures for this ship. Download link coming soon.

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9

This will be my last ship for this thread, it can carry fighters and has turrets and when I finish the systems and rooms I'll upload this ship. Its will be my last ship for this thread because I won't have enough time anymore because I have other games to play that also requires me to build ships and stations as well. Anyway here is the pictures for this ship. Download link coming soon.

Dem guns! That stance! I'm in love!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10

You never cease to amaze me with your God-tier building skills, Jan. O.=.O This is the definition of epic, as far as I'm concerned! :3

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Armadillo Dragon V-1 WIP

Ship has modular hangar on the top, the modular hangar has logic which controls Power Supply Beams hitting the Armadillo Dragon.
    Made the first turrets, it too has logic that uses Power Supply Beams giving extra power to the Armadillo Dragon.
    I just need to finish the rest of the turrets for this ship and the fighters for it. I asked @aceface to help me build fighters because I've never made one that looks good as his. Here are the pictures of the ship and I'll upload this ship as a WIP.

Download link: http://starmadedock.net/content/armadillo_dragon_v-1_-wip.1280/

Last edited: