Imagination Builds

Reaction score
    My imagination is running wild looking at that ship, I wonder what she'll look like when your done :D

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It's Dalmonts station entry and with a few Missile hits it does! Only flaw in the ship is that the power barely supports the missile system.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It's Dalmonts station entry and with a few Missile hits it does! Only flaw in the ship is that the power barely supports the missile system.
    Yes too many missile array eats so much power. Been having a hard time putting power in that small ship. I'll update that version soon.
    I kind of like it that it uses up all power tho, its like the final move of the ship xD or is used when your in a longer range while jammed.

Have you tried the jammer and firing with the amc? It doesn't stop the jammer from working.
    Firing AMC, jammer and moving around the target works pretty well.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We have a very different idea of what a small ship is haha :p
    Yes we do have very different ideas of a small ship lol xD
    I find a ship small if I can't get my power regen to 80 million and shields over 10 million.

But I guess its not really small is it. It's large with the quickness of a smaller ship but with the fire power of a Dreadnought which kind of uses up all power just to fire that weapon. Even tho its a big ship it can use the jammer without losing power when moving and firing its AMC.

So I guess the ship is in a different class of its own now :D "Light Battleship"

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yay! Finished with the shell of the ship :D

AND! I've developed another new trademark engine for this thread :D

And what I like about this ship is the shell doesn't cost a lot of credits yeah :D I finally understand why the normal hull is very important to use when making a well designed and low cost ship. And harden hull will be used only in the details of this ship and for also protecting the core.

I'll try to develop a new core for this thread soon, should look far different from JS-Technology.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yes we do have very different ideas of a small ship lol xD
    I find a ship small if I can't get my power regen to 80 million and shields over 10 million.

But I guess its not really small is it. It's large with the quickness of a smaller ship but with the fire power of a Dreadnought which kind of uses up all power just to fire that weapon. Even tho its a big ship it can use the jammer without losing power when moving and firing its AMC.

So I guess the ship is in a different class of its own now :D "Light Battleship"
    Uh, my record is 31mil power per second and on imagination-less ships
    Well, maybe my ships have more power capacity than storage.(if i remember right my "wip" has 500mil power capacity and 24mil power per sec, and some OP missiles that use 200mil power i think)

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Uh, my record is 31mil power per second and on imagination-less ships
    Well, maybe my ships have more power capacity than storage.(if i remember right my "wip" has 500mil power capacity and 24mil power per sec, and some OP missiles that use 200mil power i think)
    The ship we are talking about isn't big enough to have that much power here's the stats
    Mass: 52,980.4 (Blocks: 466360)
    Length: 249m, Height: 109m, Width: 113m
    Power: 67,642,526.7 Power regen: 3,031,450.0 w/sec
    Thrust: different direction thrust 54091.0
    Shields: 4,001,698.0 Shield Regen 244,106
    And the link of the ship http://starmadedock.net/content/roosterthered-v-1.907/

I like my regen to be pretty high when building titans. But this isn't a titan.

I believe you make very high stats ships, which I think is pretty cool too :D