Fragmented graphics, This was working before

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    By going on the AMD website (http://support.amd.com/en-us/download) and downloading the AMD Catalyst Driver I managed to manually update my driver for my AMD Radeon HD 7570. When I checked if it was updated in my computers device manager it told me that it was up to date, yet it wasn't. I recommend you guys try this, if it worked for me maybe it'll also work for you. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Thanks you guys for all the help and feedback on this issue.

there graphical glitches were the reason the hotfix for the misplaced textures was delayed. I think I have fixes for some or all of the errors in the latest dev build. I need some testing though to make sure.

There is one open GL call I'm not sure ATI likes very much, but before I disable that call and use a slower one, I want to make sure it is still broken on the latest dev (especially the chunks not being drawn at distance), because it might very well be a shader issue I fixed.

Could you maybe check if those bugs still happen in the latest dev build. There is also an option in the ingame graphics options to turn off MultiDraw, which is what I suspect is causing the missing chunks at distance (but it could be the shaders as said)

The Dev Worked, thanks Schema...