Zoom In

Do you want zoom?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Let me prefix my suggestion by saying: I love this game, with every update is seems to be going in the right direction.

One of my major gripes with combat however is the lack of zoom in ability.

I will be in a medium sized ship trying to fight off fighters and I will have to fly up directly beside them in order to see them properly.

I have a pretty high spec Pc but a low res screen so that might make it a bit worse.

I think a zoom would make space combat a lot more fun, dog fighting right now is a bit of a cluster frack with you not being able to see small ships properly when they are more than 500 meters away.

I don't think a zoom would make fighters lose their advantage either, I mean if you are zoomed in on a certain section you sacrifice spacial awareness.

Let me know what you think people!

P.S if you agree or disagree in the comments give a reason as to why just "Yay" "Naying" wont be that helpful(there is a poll for that!)

Reaction score
    I just want to bump this. Cameras placed on your ship should appear in the T-menu so you can drag them into your hotbar. If selected in the hotbar and actived, zoomlevels should cycle through 1x -> 5x -> 10x -> 1x -> ... etc.

Reaction score
    I like this idea. It would be nice if you could name them too.