Zeus Class: Unknown

Reaction score
    I could not sleep so I started to make a large type of ship that can hold two large ships in two hangers that are done as wings. There in no subsystems and the colors are not what they will be I plan to make the colors blue white and the black. I'm open to ides for what to add and how to add it as this is my first large scale design that I want to look good and function ok. Also what class do you feel this belongs in?

Stats:

Mass (will change): 10,953.3

Length (will change): 292 m Height (may change): 33 m width (may change): 267 m

Cost (will change): 1,642,802,600

weapons: N/A

shields: N/A

regen: N/A

power cap: N/a

N/A is I have not put it in yet.

Pics--> New!

Edit: well this ship is not dead unlike what I thought. but oh well have not done to much but here it is any ways.

Mass: 32,413.6

Blocks: 324,579

Length: 313 Height: 63 weight: 267

Power: 116,360,920.4

Power regen: 1,159,849.5

Thrust: 148,035.1

Shield: 803,379.0 (will change not done)

Shield regen: 19,819

Recovery: 4.0

Cost: 272,662,586

This was going to be a warcraft but the shape dose not work for that so it is now a civilian craft moded for some fighting duties so the weapons will not be as good. Also this ship will have 6 docking ports and at lest that number of turrets (hopefully).

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    At aproximately 11k mass it would currently be a battlecruiser.

Reaction score
    Thanks but due to the fact that it will get more massive it may go up in classes.

Reaction score
    Actually, I don\'t see battlecruiser on that list. The reason I asked was because I was wondering if there was a more comprehensive list somewhere with a wider array of classes and/or criteria.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    it will most likely be a heavy cruiser, destroyer, a battleship and maybe a battlecruiser.

Thats what it will probably be.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    the costs of that ship and mass don\'t line up. at that dimensiont he mass will be significantly higher, and the cost will not be that high.

Reaction score
    well as for the mass it is because it is just the shell of the ship there is no subsystems. As for the cost I\'m not sure but I\'m using hardened hull and not the normal hull.

Reaction score
    This is why I did not know what class to call it because so far there is:

battlecruiser, battleship, heavy cruiser, destroyer, Pocket Battleship

And all of them are right because it is an opinion right now due to the fact that there is not one list for classifying a ship.

Also I have started to add the engine housing so the height has now changed a lot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    my 144,000 mass ship only costs around 450,000,000, so something that\'s 250x250 ish will probably be around 30-50k mass and cost around 350 million with hardened hull.

Reaction score
    I did write this down rather late so I may be wrong and miscopied it will say I the next update when I have finished the engines.