Zectron Corporation now hiring

Reaction score
    Zectron Corporation is now hiring

This faction isn't like any of the ones you've seen before where some players are bored and some busy. The goal here is to put players in a well structured organization that gets awesome things done by working together on clearly defined projects that are proposed by the players themselves. There is always something valuable for everyone to do.

The faction has a 5 tier simplified leadership model. It is divided into 4 divisions that work together seamlessly to create a smooth production process with efficiency, communication, planning and innovation in a corporate environment. Large scale special projects are fully funded by the faction and completed by teams dedicated for that specific project.

Because communication is so important to the best use of resources, both material and human, everyone's input is valued.
    No one is ignored.

The individual pieces of this plan have been tested and adjusted in gameplay for the last 2 years.
    They work.

We're just starting up and all positions are open.
    Now is the time to get into action.

We would like to get the faction fully functional by January 31, but we need members to get started.

Interested? Post a request for an application on this thread.
    Want to know more? Post your questions here.

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Will be interesting to see how this goes.

The individual pieces of this plan have been tested and adjusted in gameplay for the last 2 years.
    They work.
    Any proof of this? Was it in starmade or another game?

You want 10 members, you're going to need to post something to show you're not blowing your own trumpet ^_^

Reaction score
    That's reasonable. This was in StarMade with a previous corporation. I would rather demonstrate in the present than try to prove what did or didn't happen in the past. 10 adventurous players is all I need to exhibit the principals. What have they got to lose by trying?

therimmer96

Reaction score
    10 adventurous players is all I need to exhibit the principals.
    Not to shit on your plans, but I doubt that will happen. This community isn't big enough right now to have 10 people in its chat, let alone 10 poeple willing to join a faction that's got nothing to show :)

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Not to shit on your plans, but I doubt that will happen. This community isn't big enough right now to have 10 people in its chat, let alone 10 poeple willing to join a faction that's got nothing to show :)
    Way to bring in new members, Demoralize our bloodlines.

Thomas Jetson Recruit on the largest server currently available it takes less then a day to get 10 members.

And take the forum with a pinch of salt most players here have already got factions and you won't find too many people that are really active.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Sorry Thryn wasn't the place for you. Good luck with your adventures.

Reaction score
    Thank you for you for the tip and the positive comments. I really appreciate it. BTW I try to back up what I say with action. I have merged with an existing faction and we will be moving forward with the corporate business model immediately. Encouraging member activity is built into it from the start.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451684717,1451684536][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you Lecic. I have no hard feelings about it and I am excited to find a new home. I hope to keep in touch with you guys via this forum. Good luck to you and Thryn and have a happy new year!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    '[Copy-paste of thread OP] this is odd.
    Desi just received this from Jetson. Any idea what it's about?'

'He's trying to start his own faction using members from TT.'

'he invited like six different people from TT and Thryn
    and that's just the people who mentioned it to us so far >_>
    really kind of a dick move tbh'

'He invited me for it'

'yeah I just blocked the jetson guy. I'm guessing he was going to invite me but I didn't bother checking'

'Yeah, I was also invited. [Copy-paste of thread OP] If he copy pasted this to everyone, it's def. a dick move.'

'He invited me too'

'[Copy-paste of thread OP] Did he just copy and paste all that? ._.'

'Surprisingly, people who make a thread asking for recruits for their new faction are not staying in our chat room for long'

'yeah that pretty much happened here'

'yep, got the message here. Seems he was trying to poach from everywhere he could'

'Guessing you got a PM from Jetson too?' 'Oh yeah.'

Jetson, the fact that you didn't agree with the policies set in place inside TT is okay. The fact that you created your own faction is okay. What is NOT okay is the fact that you went through and spammed your thread OP to the entire membership of Trinova Technologies and from what I gather Thryn as well. I'm willing to let this one slide, but if you do this again you're going to regret it deeply. In an earlier conversation we had, TT was compared to a sleeping bear due to our current nature of focusing primarily on ship construction instead of survival-server warfare, but right now you're poking that bear with a stick that's none too sharp enough to handle it.

Reaction score
    Thank you for explaining your position. I honestly hope this didn't cause you any inconvienience.

I chose PM's because I felt that recruiting on your conversation channel would be inappropriate. Instead of taking the risk of being shot down in public twice, by TriNova and Thryn leadership, I took the risk of being shot down 40 times by the members. It's business. I don't take it personally.

I do not intend to compete or steal anything from you. Individuals decide for themselves in an anarchy. I did not view PM communication with individuals as 'spam'.

Last edited:

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I did not view PM communication with individuals as 'spam'.
    If I sent copy-pasted "Male Enhancement" advertisements to a few hundred people via email, would you consider that to not be spam, as it's a private, targeted message?

therimmer96

Reaction score
    If I sent copy-pasted "Male Enhancement" advertisements to a few hundred people via email, would you consider that to not be spam, as it's a private, targeted message?
    Depends who gets it. ;)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    One way or another, the fact that you attempted to recruit people already in a faction, especially the ones you recently left, is, as I quote, 'a dick move'.

The fact that you also sent one of your messages to one of the TT founders was none too bright as well.

Reaction score
    I was not interested in concealing my actions or intent. Recruiting is an offer not a demand. I had no intention to offer an invitation to those I suspected wouldn't respond positively.

I am not familiar with your definition of 'a dick move'.

You have a good point for debate Aze. Unfortunately I am not good at debate.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I was not interested in concealing my actions or intent. Recruiting is an offer not a demand. I had no intention to offer an invitation to those I suspected wouldn't respond positively.

I am not familiar with your definition of 'a dick move'.

You have a good point for debate Aze. Unfortunately I am not good at debate.
    Recruiting in any form from another faction is dishonorable conduct, It takes hard work and effort to recruit and retain those members and then to have them run off with a group of rebels to start another faction is not only frustrating but even makes the command structure of a given faction look bad for failing to retain those members.

You left their faction due to what looks like an internal dispute and that's fine but to go back and recruit from the very faction you don't like is dishonorable and has earned you a place in history for your dick move.

And how are you not familiar with his definition of a dick move? You know very well what you did and saying "its just business" is not going to cut it.

Reaction score
    I was in Thryn when I offered the members of Thryn and TriNova an opportunity to try something different that didn't require leaving their factions. I disagree with the idea that offering an alternative gameplay option through recruiting is dishonorable.

You have cleared up my ignorance of what 'a dick move' is. It is in the eye of the beholder.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I was in Thryn when I offered the members of Thryn and TriNova an opportunity to try something different that didn't require leaving their factions. I disagree with the idea that offering an alternative gameplay option through recruiting is dishonorable.

You have cleared up my ignorance of what 'a dick move' is. It is in the eye of the beholder.
    You have 100% no idea of what you can or can't do inside a faction, I do not see one person from either of those factions accept your offer furthermore many of them state that your msg was nothing more then spam.

It does not matter if you disagree with common sense we all agree that this is dishonorable and no amount of ignoring such things is going to fix that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I had no intention to offer an invitation to those I suspected wouldn't respond positively.
    I am pretty sure you just mass spammed it to anyone who accepted your contact requests. (You even tried to send me one despite me being vocally opposed to your plan)

All that said I would be very interested in who would win, Freedom that knows how to make order, or Order that tries to learn freedom.

Reaction score
    Yes, I sent an offer to anyone who accepted my contact request. Many have already declined and I respect their decision. I won't be recontacting them for the same reason again but I welcome their input and interest in what I am doing.

In your case I had made an error in expecting a positive response.

That is a lovely quote. Where is it from?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That is a lovely quote. Where is it from?
    It is from no where, at least that I know of. English is a clunky platypus of a language but it can be beautiful at times.

Perhaps we can test your methods and give both our factions a new and meaningful goal.

Reaction score
    I'm open for achieving joint goals that are valuable to the StarMade community.

I think we can all agree that offering opportunities to people happens all the time and if the offer is genuine then it is quite honorable.

So then the thinking man asks; "What is the task for Order and what is the meaning of Freedom?"

Last edited: