you should add some mac cannons

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    you should add some mac cannons (magnetic accelerator cannons) and they should be more power full than any weapons on the game and you should also add some covanent from halo.

Reaction score
    You know what we really need? A way to put out \"this is what has been suggested before, what is going to happen, what is being considered, and what will NEVER ever happen.\"

PLEASE do search for your suggestion before you post it. And be much more descriptive in your suggestions.

Reaction score
    Another Halo fanboy to suggest a weapon to break the game. There have been so many posts about a \"mac\" cannon (also known as a railgun). It\'s really not the idea of a railgun that bothers me, its the fact that you didn\'t even try to balance this out with existing weapons in the game. I actually like the idea of a BALANCED railgun type weapon, but so far I have been unimpressed. Please try to think of how this would affect gameplay along with any other ideas you may have.

Reaction score
    Why is everyone screaming that an MAC would be game breaking?he just has a poor way to describe that it should be an high dmg and fast projectile cannon with slow reload... so basically a sniper...