Yogscast just made a video

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That would explain the sudden influx of people on the server. damn, guess I need to finish my dreadnaught quickly and further out before I get greifed by a fanboy yognaught

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Just dock at a space station filled with turrets. Keeps them away fairly well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As someone who found this game via that very video I want to apologize in advance and let you know that not all of us are 12 year olds with nothing better to do than grief people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think Lewis or Ridge got on all of their accounts, moved them there, then gave them the starting materials so it\'d appear as if they spawned on that planet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have found that destryoing abandioned space-stations are a good way to get hull. Just look up how to get a harvester to do this. On a multiplayer server, however, make sure that it is abandoned before doing this as it could get a person very mad at you and make you get blow up a billion times.

Reaction score
    I see the yogs haven\'t changed at all. They\'re still catering to 3 year-olds.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Making your decision on a handfull of members from the community is not a good idea. I am a fan of the Yogscast and I would not say I was a three year old, and nor are many of the other members of the community.

Reaction score
    My statement is based on the content providers, not who watches them.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I personally enjoy listening to Simon freak out, and all the attention is definitely a big boost to the game and community. There\'s just a few rough edges that need \'trimming\'. *Wink*

The trolls and kiddies are to be expected as part of almost any crowd, and either they will leave or the community will learn to ignore them and use private chat channels.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d suggest not shitting on the yogscast right when a large infux of fans are arriving. Some of the may not take very kindly to that sort of flamebait.