Yaw axis roll not working

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I built two seperate ships. Both have twin booms like an old P 38. Neither ship will roll left or right. Both bounce off something. Does the ship core have to be centered in the ship?

Reaction score
    Have you tried flying them some distance away from everything else first? It\'s most likely colliding with station you might be in.

I might add that in this state of game, collision can happen even if it\'s not physically touching something.

Reaction score
    I\'ve had the same problem with one of my first ships. It was similar to your design with the twin booms, but alien like, and everytime I tried to roll it\'d go about 100 degrees then would act like the wing was bouncing off something.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just experienced this same problem. The ship I\'ve been building for the past 4 days had always worked fine, up untill today when I finally finished it. Now this problem occours. The shape of the ship has scarcely changed, most of the work was being done filling interior spaces with more power and what-not. I have tried to move to an empty section of space, even zoomed out to verify that I\'m not actually colliding with anything.

Also, noticed a bit of an anomoly, my crosshair seems to spiral around the targeting reticule when I try to roll, something that never happened before.