Xenos Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    G'day everyone! Welcome to Xenos Fleetworks!

Are you interested in buying a new ship? Do you want something with style and practicality? If you have answered yes to either of the previous questions, or even if you are just interested in seeing what new content there is, then you came to the right place!

Allow me to introduce myself firstly, I am Precizion. C.E.O. and Lead Developer at Xenos Fleetworks, the newest face in the ship building business. A small and local busniess, we focus on producing medium sized ships for the everyday average customer to use for their own personal gain. However occasionally a small or large ship will be thrown into the mix. To build such fine craft, only the finest materials should be used, however the finest materials are f!@#ing expensive so we make do with cheaper stuff. These materials should be able to withstand, well, I don't know, maybe a few hits before breaking and leaving you totally screwed in a combat scenario. With that said, lets get to the ships!

Currently the fleet only has three models which are completed:

XFW Xenophon - Transporter

http://i.imgur.com/kiDalDU.jpg

This ship is purely aesthetics and has no real function other than just looking appealing to the eye.

XFW Xenophos - Recon Fighter

http://i.imgur.com/THpCl12.jpg

This ship while also looking appealing to the eye, features a single barrel AMC which fires from the nose of the ship and two SD-BB Rocket Clusters which fire from the two 'thrusters' either side of the ship, behind the cockpit.

XFW Xenotix - Salvage Freighter

http://i.imgur.com/tC7TeM2.jpg

This ship is my interpretation of something that combines practicality and aesthetics (Or atleast in my opinion a bit of aesthetics) to produce a functional salvage ship. It comes fitted with a 3x3 Salvage Cannon with built in optics for precision accuracy when salvaging asteroids, planets, spacestations and even enemy ships! Also on the ship are two Astrotechnician beams fitted under the main barrel of the Salvage Cannon. On either side of the main body of the ship are reinforced frames for carrying the specially designed Xenos Crates to deliver questionable goods to questionable locations all throughout space.

Xenos Crate: http://i.imgur.com/yVG1e04.jpg

More ships are currently underway and will be shown to the world soon! Purchasing of the ships will also come soon! You will be able to pick up one of these badboys for a completely reasonable price that will leave you begging for more! Either that or a competely ridiculous price that will leave you begging for a refund......

I will update this post with all new ships I create and reply to all your wonderful comments when I get the chance! Constructive critisism welcome! :D

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

- Precizion, C.E.O. and Lead Developer at Xenos Fleetworks.

Reaction score
    I rarely post on here, but I had to actually log in for once to say great work. Got some really good looking stuff, especially that Xenophos fighter.

I\'m loving the yellow \'exterior piping\' details you got going on too, really nice touch!

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That XFW Xenotix - Salvage Freighter looks like a direct competator to my Woodchuck. They both have a 3x3 mining laser with built in optics, that also incorperate cylinders into the design. Both ships have mounts for cargo pods as well (but those are a fairly common feature). Did you pull inspiration from the woodchuck or are we just operating on the same level? It looks great and I can\'t wait to get a download so I can see it first hand.

http://star-made.org/content/ucs-precision-mining-and-salvage-freighters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate the comments :D

@ Sven - Yes I got a bit of inspiration for the cylinders from the Woodchuck just because it\'s a far more convenient way to pack lots of Salvage cannons into a small space :D Cheers for that!

- Precizion, C.E.O. and Lead Developer at Xenos Fleetworks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen

I really enjoy the stylistic attributes of your design - there are quite a few \"box with guns\" designs out there, but you seem to go out of your way to make your designs funtional AND good looking. Bravo!

Reaction score
    That recon fighter looks the part, wonder if it performs for its mass. Looking at all that intricate plating it seems aptly named as I doubt it could do more than recon. Flying this thing you can not stop, never be immobile for more than a few moments. A single barrage from any \"noob\" unarmored box gun of the same mass would likely tear right through any shielding this thing might have and score that sexy hardened plating.