Xander & Co

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Xander & Co

(oke xander, this is it. this is your moment of glory, just stay cool and don't mess it up)

HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

(..........briliant.........not too loud at all......let's try that again)

*cough cough*, i mean: hey there, people of the starmade community.
    My name is Xander, i'm 18 and i'm from The Netherlands (a cold and scary place).
    This will be the place where i post pictures of my latest ships with the stats (and possibly download links, but i'l have to think about that.)

-The Nova Prospect Mk1-

Stats:

Mass: 87o83.0 (Blocks: 864866)
    Length: 356m Height: 101m Width: 109m
    Power: 4727367.8 (4513549 e/sec)
    Thrust: 133794.2
    TurningSpeed: 1.0, except for the y axis, that is an amazing turning speed of 1.1
    Shields: 4.974.386 (77795 s/sec)

Arnaments: 9 AMC's doing around 130000 DPS ( and you can pretty much fire it forever, although you lose some fire power if you try to move around and shoot at the same time with an empty battery.
    The ship has 6 small turrets on top, 4 big ones at the sides and 4 small ones at the bottom (although you could put the big ones there as well)
    It also has an array that shoots 60+ smaller heath seaking misiles and 2 bigger ones.
    And finally, it can radar jam for 3 seconds!

The ship has a full interior and i will post pictures of it (with a list of all the rooms) shortly after i make this thread public.
    I spend 6 months building this ship (i'm a slow dude,man), i didn't use any pictures as a reference or to take inspiration from and i basically build it as i went, so i had no idea how i would make the front as i was building the back.

Without further ado, here are some pictures and a gif.

The back

Not the back, but slightly more the side

The side

The front

The bridge

The top

GIF (thanks to AAAlexandrosTGreat, for helping me upload and post the bloody thing)

haha! got you! i haven't uploaded these yet (i'm pretty lazy). Please come back later

I haven't decided what my next ship will be, maybe a freighter or something. i'l wait for your opinions on that.

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a nice day :).

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Spectacular, I love the color coding and detail. The intro was also, interesting. I'd love to see this beast in action :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Spectacular, I love the color coding and detail. The intro was also, interesting. I'd love to see this beast in action :p

thanks man :) but im wondering if maybe the firepower isnt a bit low. right now it has 9 amc's which i can fire for a pretty long time, but would it be a good idea if i were to put an amc shotgun array in it? or would that drain too much power? i will probably change the weapon systems when the new update comes out.

I will probably release a download link, but i think i want somebody to review the ship first.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think I love you.

The ship looks fantastic. Really. I look forward to interior pics.

Also, to be perfectly honest, it might be smart to wait for the weapons update before you do anything crazy. All weapon works on my ships have stopped until then, and I'd still need to retrofit the other ships when the update DOES come out. So, rather safe than sorry, eh?

Either way, the ship looks great. Props.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think I love you.

The ship looks fantastic. Really. I look forward to interior pics.

Also, to be perfectly honest, it might be smart to wait for the weapons update before you do anything crazy. All weapon works on my ships have stopped until then, and I'd still need to retrofit the other ships when the update DOES come out. So, rather safe than sorry, eh?

Either way, the ship looks great. Props.

I will post the interior pictures today, but first i'l have to make the interior pictures ,which i will probably do tonight (i'l have to go to school first D:.)

yeah, i will probably wait with messing around with the weapons, but i'l put a giant beam weapon on it after the update (or whatever is cooler/better)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Nederland ftw! geniaal schip trouwens, super mooi! groeten uit Utrecht

Reaction score
    Xander & Co

(oke xander, this is it. this is your moment of glory, just stay cool and don't mess it up)

HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

(..........briliant.........not too loud at all......let's try that again)

*cough cough*, i mean: hey there, people of the starmade community.
    My name is Xander, i'm 18 and i'm from The Netherlands (a cold and scary place).
    This will be the place where i post pictures of my latest ships with the stats (and possibly download links, but i'l have to think about that.)

-The Nova Prospect Mk1-

Stats:

Mass: 87o83.0 (Blocks: 864866)
    Length: 356m Height: 101m Width: 109m
    Power: 4727367.8 (4513549 e/sec)
    Thrust: 133794.2
    TurningSpeed: 1.0, except for the y axis, that is an amazing turning speed of 1.1
    Shields: 4.974.386 (77795 s/sec)

Arnaments: 9 AMC's doing around 130000 DPS ( and you can pretty much fire it forever, although you lose some fire power if you try to move around and shoot at the same time with an empty battery.
    The ship has 6 small turrets on top, 4 big ones at the sides and 4 small ones at the bottom (although you could put the big ones there as well)
    It also has an array that shoots 60+ smaller heath seaking misiles and 2 bigger ones.
    And finally, it can radar jam for 3 seconds!

The ship has a full interior and i will post pictures of it (with a list of all the rooms) shortly after i make this thread public.
    I spend 6 months building this ship (i'm a slow dude,man), i didn't use any pictures as a reference or to take inspiration from and i basically build it as i went, so i had no idea how i would make the front as i was building the back.

Without further ado, here are some pictures and a gif.

The back

Not the back, but slightly more the side

The side

The front

The bridge

The top

GIF (thanks to AAAlexandrosTGreat, for helping me upload and post the bloody thing)

haha! got you! i haven't uploaded these yet (i'm pretty lazy). Please come back later

I haven't decided what my next ship will be, maybe a freighter or something. i'l wait for your opinions on that.

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a nice day :).
    O_O wow just wow... that ship is so very impressive and you said your lazy :p.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nederland ftw! geniaal schip trouwens, super mooi! groeten uit Utrecht
    Bedankt Peekie :) groeten uit Rotterdam.

O_O wow just wow... that ship is so very impressive and you said your lazy :p.
    Well, i'm a pretty lazy fella considering that i still haven't posted any interior pictures XD
    i'm free tomorrow (master gave xander a sock), so i'l probably do it tomorrow. (don't quote me on that, De weg naar de hell is geplaveid met goede voornemens)