Worst recipe ever?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I found a recipe tonight for soil - it requires a total of 6 L5 ore and 4 L3...

http://i.imgur.com/rtOVURR.jpg

Reaction score
    Wow, thats worse than one of my salvage cannon recipes that needed 6 hardened hull...but I probably also got the vest recipe for it: 5 sand for a cannon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it takes a ton of L4s and L2s to make. I really think some of these recipes need to be worked out a little.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes that\'s the one you found in your youtube video isn\'t it? Pretty horrid expense for soil. Any way, what do you plan on doing with your factory now?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I plan on leaving most of it intact for now. I have hopes that some of the old system will come back. Plus I like the way it looks. I know whatever I do, this system will change again.

I messed around with the server.cfg file and changed the cost of the recipes to 100. I feel that is a lot more along the lines of \"research\" for an imersion aspect. I am going to buy a butt load of recipes and find what I would consider a balance. Then set up the new system. Thats tonight\'s goal anyway.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Exactly the reason why I don\'t like the new factory system with it\'s total randomness... :(
    I really hope the old system will get re-implemented... Or a better system will get put in.

Reaction score
    not to mention when you \'find\' a recipe for...say...a faction block, it sorta sucks to sell it for half cost, try to sell the blocks it makes, and discover you are suddenly at the currency cap from zero.