Wont start

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Everytime i start the game( single player) it just keep says connecting in a little window called starmade connecter. So i tried redownloading but that didn't help can anyone help me!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I get the same it just comes up with this tab saying StarMade Connector ... but never starts!\"\"\"!\"!\"

Help me

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have updated graphics drivers and latest version of the game etc but still no difference. I am on a 64-bit system, don\'t know if that makes any difference?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Try launching the game as administrator/super user. The game might not be able to access the star-made server because you are launching as a normal user. Also, check your firewall and make sure you have java enabled for private, inbound use. If you\'re using windows, you\'ll need to open the windows firewall and open the advanced settings.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For me, it starts the Server Manager, but the game window never pops up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same problem and have tried turing off allllll the security on my pc firewall, java you name it! and its still connecting D: :C :mad:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    After spending AGES all you have to do is download the most recent version from the download archive thingy in the downoad page!!! :D