Wolf Tech mega corporation

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Welcome to Wolf Tech! this is where I will be showing off some of the ships I build. I thought I would use the name of my faction on our old build server since they don't play anymore. anyway lets get started with my first design.

http://starmadedock.net/content/draconis-class-medium-fighter.602/
    this is the Draconis Class Medium fighter. it is also the first ship I've ever built myself. It was my very first ship and I've just been refitting and upgrading through all of the new updates. its certainly proved itself in combat. although it appears weak due to its core being totally exposed having been built right into the cockpit, but it is actually surrounded by hardened hull, so the only good shot is a straight on bridge shot. not that easy to do in a dog fight. (Ill be posting its stats as soon as I get them from the game.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

I just posted my latest design just completed this morning. my scout class ship. its one Ive been working on for a while all during the testing of the new weapons update. its finally ready for public consumption. it isn't that well armed, but it is mostly made to be used as a first starter scout class ship. its one I use as my primary beginning ship that helps me get a feel for servers before I commit to moving in.

you can check it out for yourself here.
    http://starmadedock.net/content/exploror-class-scout.742/

while its screenshot isn't too flattering, it does look way better in person. its interior space is perfect for a crew of about three to four. and its functions do favor planetary explorations, as it also utilizes some basic Logic setup. I also gave it some landing skids to make it sit level and elevated while on planet surfaces.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    update!

today I have decided to finally put out my updates to revisit my old friend the Draconis class fighter.

http://starmadedock.net/content/draconis-class-retrofit.846/
    site link.

its the oldest of my designs and one I'm quite proud of. it has made a name for itself by being quite a resilient craft. it has gone from a weak punching pocket rocket, to then being a slow as turtle missile boat, and now that the engines have finally been made stable again, its at least a decent all rounder. I have also been able to make it quite the easy ship to modify now, it can now be totally tweaked no matter what new build changes may occur in the future. it's components are all easily accessible in the back of the chassis, so it can be totally gutted if need be, and reworked accordingly. it is my workhorse fighter for my faction.

bitching paint job not included. colors depicted are faction specified and exclusives only.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I suppose its about time I included this one in the list of my projects.

the new station contest was fun to build for at first, but it got old fast after all the drama involved over its name. as stated in its submission post it will forever remain available regardless of win or lose of the contest. I am not a total dick and would not deny anyone that finds it suitable as a space hotel and ship vendor.

content link:
    http://starmadedock.net/content/sapcemart.857/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well it been a long time since Ive made any real updates so I think its about time I did.

here it goes, today I finally finished my latest ship design and updated it too, with the new rails system technology. Its been a really lengthy project with this one. Its my first real in depth attempt at a utility craft that's fully customizable. and I think I have really succeed in doing just that with this one. It can be equipped with a vast array of weapons and perform multiple roles. The first role I completed is the salvage type, however I do also intend to release some variants of this for other uses.

you can download it here.
    http://starmadedock.net/content/wolf-tech-liberty-class-salvage-vessel.1881/

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I like the look of your salvage ship. I'd like to see stats, however. Any chance those would be available?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    well for the stats you'll have to download it, and look at it for yourself, because this is just the first of many of the same class of ship. So the stats will very depending on which one and I don't know them yet so I don't want to disclose them until its fully completed.

also as far as they go customization is encouraged with this one, so if you think you can improve them by adding in more, the engines can easily be enlarged without tearing too terribly into to the ship the standard for this one however ill warn you now, it ain't gonna be winning any races. Or if you like, more than welcome to start rearranging systems, by all means do so.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    New Development.

hello been a while since i was really active, but i felt it was time i finally posted my latest project. this is the second station I ever have built. So making it was very time consuming, as when it was constructed it was done on a server which i am not an Admin player, thus every single bloc you see was in fact crafted and placed by hand. so this took forever to get done really. but all that work has finally paid off. i have now uploaded the fruits of that labor of love so you can all enjoy it. so go ahead and check the link provided and download it for yourselves. I'll be doing several updates to it in the future, but this is the current version so enjoy and thank you for reading.

http://starmadedock.net/content/liberty-fleet-yards.2805/

Reactions: Rumcajz