Wireless connection issue

Reaction score
    Might be a newbie question but i am a noob to the game and its frustrating me that when i try to connect 2 wireless blocks with c and v in astronaut mode, a connection tube appears, i tried the marker beam too but that wont work

i am trying to flip a rail and have this set up

Button>wireless-----Wireless>button(That controls rails)

its all part of a more complicated system which is a multi floor rail lift

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Wireless logic isn't wireless in the sense you're thinking of. Wireless logic blocks are just activators that can be connected between entities.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    schema said: The wireless block should not be used as an alternative to the activation block as its method of activation is highly inefficient.

Reaction score
    Might be a newbie question but i am a noob to the game and its frustrating me that when i try to connect 2 wireless blocks with c and v in astronaut mode, a connection tube appears, i tried the marker beam too but that wont work

i am trying to flip a rail and have this set up

Button>wireless-----Wireless>button(That controls rails)

its all part of a more complicated system which is a multi floor rail lift
    To elaborate on what Jaaskinal wrote, when you wireless connect between entities (distinct cores/stations) then that line doesn't appear.

If you're building an elevator, just put the wireless button on the elevator, then wire the logic on the shaft side.

Reaction score
    Thanks guys I have sorted it now using a different system but will remember your tips for another time! Thanks