(WIP) Quarter sized star destroyer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So i just discovered starmade, and as any starwars fan would do, i started work on an Imperal Star Destroyer.
    After a few test builds i came to the conclussion that building a full size star destroyer (over 1600 blocks long) is rather impractical in this game. So i decided to go for quarter size, wich is still huge in this game.

Obviously you want to see some picks so here you go: http://imgur.com/a/m3YFw#M4yYHGf

Currently the dimensions are; Lenght 430m, width 204m and height 121m

Since this game is in alpha and i expect alot of changes to how weapons and systems work i will first finish the hull and all the details and then upload that as a seperate sment file so this ship can be updated as the game is updated.

Im always looking for constructive critisism and tips on how to make this ship look prettier ;p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve seen this ship spammed all over the bigger servers... I even saved a blueprint that serves as future reference and it look exactly like this one... Even the interior is the same.

Reaction score
    That\'s the best Star Destroyer on the forums I\'ve seen yet! Good work! Now for tips, once you\'re done with the outer hull, start working on all the little greebly inconsistencies that cover the surface of Galactic Empire ships.