Window 7 64 bit crash

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi everyone ! I've a big problem. i've dwl the game and update them to 0.107 but my game crash after load at 100% at each time i've try. i've try different setup but nothing work...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Unless you are a developer or a bug tester, which doesn\'t seem to be the case, I would recommend downloading the latest stable version 0.094731. This version runs perfectly on Win 7 x64 with Java 7u45 x64. For future reference, you won\'t get much help without posting the error message and your logs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'ve try with the lasted build and i\'ve update my intel core too because i\'ve an error JVM error but it\'s always here after my update but the game can\'t run after loading... it\'s load again at 100% and close automaticaly...

Reaction score
    If you want to play the game without game crashes don\'t use the 0.1xx Prebuilds

Instead Download the game launcher from the download. The game will auto-update to the latest \"Stable\" version.

Reaction score
    You provide no information of the java version you\'re running, whether your O/S is updated, your system/video specs, how many apps you have running in your system tray (which could be causing conflicts - especially garbage A/V apps), a screenshot/description of the error, the error text - nothing. While I understand that English isn\'t likely your primary language, you are providing zero information that can be used to help troubleshoot your problem.