Wiki update

Reaction score
    Hey, I spend some time to add the last version (0.202.87) to the wiki database...
    I have to finish that on the 2 next days (have to re-script some database part to compatibility with the new version)
    I didn't play because computer and time, so I don't really know changes :
    • There is changes on the blocks texture from 0.201.133 ? (no adds)
    • I saw, while testing last version, that armor change again (0 0 0 0 0 ), somebody can give me info on that ?
    • may some other things to know on any special block changes from 0.201.133 ?

I already find and correct some error who can occur in special condition (call older version)
    I add/modify some documentation that I haven't really write clearly.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    thank you!

I havent had much time to work on the wiki as well. Theres been a massive change to configs cuz of the quickfire team. They changed the way armor and weapons work. I myself dont know everything regarding the armor changes but they hav a document going over the quickfire changes here: Quickfire Initiative - Config v1 Change Overview + reasons.

Reaction score
    ohhhh ! interresting ! armor algorithm is "open" ? did they release equations ?

I don't retouch wiki yet, Your answer was precious, The status of dev is clearly "could be rewrited often/entirly" yet.
    As too many request make database no stable, I will light it (less infos stored/displayed) to be more adaptive (no compatible) to future.
    When the game will be more DEVly stable,we will store all/better infos in it.
    beside, I may found a way to get 3d block displayed without make wiki heavy.
    I will work on all of that this week.

Comments, ideas, questions on this part of wiki are really welcome !

Last edited: