Who can Build the best ODP/ADE

Reaction score
    Who can Build the best ODP/ADE
    hello tacotown here I'll bob around the forums some times and i bring you guys a change!

Prize a LISD ship most likely a ground assault pack.(Dropships, Mobile AA Tanks, ect. heres some pics http://imgur.com/a/FKx2A)

Who can build the best Orbital Defense Platform(ODP) or an Area Denial Emplacement(ADE)

Judging on

Looks

Stats

Cost

praticality
    you have untill the end of may to submit an entry

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    well it depends on the purpose it could be used in an Anti Fighter platform (smaller with many small turrets)
    or an anti titan platform (huge with massive turrets)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I won't be releasing my ODP until the weapon update comes out and I have a new set of turrets for it.

Reaction score
    the more i think about it the more i think i sould wait for the wepones update

Reaction score
    I think if any one person was to judge anything i had created, it would be by someone that could spell correctly.

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, wait until after the new weapons come out, simply because everyone is planning on it.

Reaction score
    that issue has plaged me since 2nd grade, so thats not fixing its self any time soon. and i have desiced to wait for about a month after the wepons update. but if you want you can still submit things now. (seprate jugeing)