Which server?

Reaction score
    Which server has the most active Factions actually PvPing? As in where will I be able to go and get good fights? I am not talking about ganking people 10 v 1, or while their in astronaut, or sitting outside someones base pumping shots into the respawn point but a server where factions and/or solo players actually get out and PvP in decent ships?

Would also be nice if the Admins weren't known to get involved in politics or show favoritism towards certain players/factions. (I know this one is a hard one since all the servers are community ran...)

Thanks

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Starmade? PVP? That doesnt happen because of the lag cause in PVP battles. NASS main has most of the big factions on, and Infinite Havoc seems to be popular amongst most the smaller start up factions.

NASS main - nasszone.com:4242
    Infinite Havoc - sm.infinitehavoc.co.uk:57921

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Starmade? PVP? That doesnt happen because of the lag cause in PVP battles. NASS main has most of the big factions on, and Infinite Havoc seems to be popular amongst most the smaller start up factions.

NASS main - nasszone.com:4242
    Infinite Havoc - sm.infinitehavoc.co.uk:57921
    You can thank me in part for that ;)

NASS main and NASS battle are best for those purposes.

Reaction score
    NASS battle has been re-purposed by Zoro for an rp server with combat. So it is not NASS battle anymore. :u

Also hello Purgatory!