where is my ship?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, I build a massive ship and finally finish after 5 months and I log off, happy to have finished. The next morning I log on and the first words I say are "wheres my ship?" I start to look around and I come to the conclusion thats it is gone. then I uninstalled starmade and wiped my history. So I end this with one piece of advice for anyone who thinks that this game is cool. don't make a good ship or this stupid game will make it disappear.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Have you built the ship on a multiplayer server? if yes, it might have been stolen.

If you have built it in singleplayer, you might have just been teleported away(out of \'stuck\'). You could have easily located it with the \'last entered ship\' function, or respawned it by using the catalog.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You have to remember this game is currently in development..Expect bugs, things breaking and disapearing... And remember to backup and save your ships on a normal basis.

So what doign a bug report.. actual give something more then a \"BAH! This game sucks!\"

Give useful information. Was it on Single player or Multiplayer? DId you log off in the shipcore? What version.. ext.