Where do you find White Dirt and Blue Dirt?

Reaction score
    I am building a ship, this one:

http://starmadedock.net/content/super-harvester-worldreaper.250/

Have everything loaded into blueprint except for White Dirt and Blue dirt. Only need a few of each. I ahve checked the shops but I cant find it in any of the sections. I have also tried typing it into the recipe filter on each factory and still cant find it.

Any help would be great.

Many thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is a depreciated block (removed from the game). The only places I've found it lately are in pirate loot drops.

You might need to spawn the ship in singleplayer mode with admin commands. Edit out these blocks for something else and re-save the blueprint.

Reaction score
    I literally have filled every recipe slot except the white and blue dirt.... Guess I am screwed. Are you sure pirates have the resource still? If so I will go pirate hunting.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Reaction score
    I literally have filled every recipe slot except the white and blue dirt.... Guess I am screwed. Are you sure pirates have the resource still? If so I will go pirate hunting.
    If you are not opposed to a little cheating, and this is a personal server, you can just spawn the deprecated blocks via:
    /give Name "white dirt" number

Otherwise, yes, pirates still drop them on the regular.