What is the point of the registry?

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    What exactly is the registry? Why don't we just simply log in to the site like on the old one? That just struck my mind...

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It is a standardised starmade login system, anyone can actually use it for their programs or websites, and user details remain secure. It also means that we can have hundred of starmade sites, and all of them using the same login details.

Reaction score
    A mystery wrapped in a conundrum, the silent protector who watches the watchmen. A dark knight, the login the site needs. The real MVP, the real Slim Shady. The Starmade Registry is no moon, it WAS PHONE.

It's also just a normal boring login system stylised to look like you're signing up for an interstellar adventure, just like what the Rimmer said above me. A nice touch, wouldn't you agree?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    A mystery wrapped in a conundrum, the silent protector who watches the watchmen. A dark knight, the login the site needs. The real MVP, the real Slim Shady. The Starmade Registry is no moon, it WAS PHONE.

It's also just a normal boring login system stylised to look like you're signing up for an interstellar adventure, just like what the Rimmer said above me. A nice touch, wouldn't you agree?
    ahahahhahaha this xD

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    @DukeofRealms should probably explain it properly rather than...

...this