Weishaupt Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Weishaupt

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): MST (Arizona or winter time, no daylight savings)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Generally take Thursday and Sunday off from streaming in order to do some things around the house and hangout with my wife, but often manage my community and check in StarMade goings-ons on those days anyway. The only event that is really coming up is a wedding in April for a couple days. Here and there I may have to work at my own job or help my wife with hers, these occurrences are random and quite limited/being kept limited at I continue to focus on my community, streaming and hopefully StarMade!

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since at least September of 2013, if I did not have to have an account when I acquired my first free version (cannot remember) it has potentially been longer.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? At the moment my playstyle is primarily builder. However, over the time I've played the game I have also done much 'classic survival' and led semi-large factions on a couple different servers. We (EvilToaster.net community) have also recently begun a Survival Saturday series where the server is configured harshly and the world is only available on Saturday; this series is open to the public (Twitch viewers, other streamers, etc).

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I have always been a leader and an individual with a charismatic personality; I have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and (as was demonstrated by a short-lived outburst among other players and council members on the dock and youtube) am generally able to keep my cool and maintain a level head when I need to or want to.

What are some of your weaknesses? I tend to be very principled and it can be difficult for me to let go of something when I feel there has not been proper closure, things have been swept under-the-rug or that basic principles have been violated.

I can also be somewhat opinionated, but just as I strive to quell my angst for the greater good when I feel principles have been violated.. I also maintain a community of vastly different individuals with vastly different opinions who are often able to hold open discussions with one-another without anyone taking offense.

What motivates you to become a council member? First and foremost, I've always loved the game and felt it deserved greater market share and success. Given recent announcements about the development direction of the game I am more excited than ever to see where the game is going. I'd love to be a part of helping StarMade achieve that success if I am able to. Finally, I believe I can be an excellent ambassador of the community and an assets to both Shine and the StarMade community as a whole and have been encouraged to do so by both members of my twitch.tv viewing audience and new found friends within the StarMade community.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I currently run a small gaming community which has grown a little in part due to StarMade. We are presenting the aforementioned Survival Saturday series which is open to the public (at least until we smash into a hardware limitation wall). I have recently for the first time started participating in the public side of the greater StarMade community, making dock community content submissions and as many are probably aware, begun a rigorous streaming schedule that has me streaming StarMade @ twitch.tv/toasterborst 4-5 days a week in 8+ hour sessions.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.