WedTM Coming Online - How do you like your blueprints?

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    O_O maybe just fix SMedit?
    SMDecoder is not a part of SMEdit but it could help the devel

if possible when export a ship, make a txt file containing all sizes, number of blocks, and systems the ship have. so when you upload the system would read the txt and be able to auto fill those infos
    All of thoses informations can be used directly without a txt file if a strong decoder is integrated.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    ^ i trust @blackcancer has the SMDecoder in hand :) And wedtm and I are in talks
    not to sound rude, but please don't make the trading card thing official, its a nice idea for a fan site, but I really dont think it would be something that fits in official,, like all those suggestions that would work great as mods, but just dont fit :/

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    not to sound rude, but please don't make the trading card thing official, its a nice idea for a fan site, but I really dont think it would be something that fits in official,, like all those suggestions that would work great as mods, but just dont fit :/
    we'll see where the conversations take us. Definitely what I personally think is behind the registry is not to box it in with a single idea, but through the API keep a lot of options open

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The easier it is to get APIs and stuff the easier it is to intergrate / be referenced by fan sites and stuff.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'd like to see blueprints for loadable templates. (E.g. Large 9x9x9 Engine pod, small 3x3x5 rapid gun, medium 5x5x7 cargo pod, standard 5x5x5 type E7 docking system, 5x5x9 type 99 hollow weapon barrel, etc.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe once people figure out how the new builder helper works we could have a section for new helpers too?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I don't understand where the hell that gif came from or why that scene happened :/